Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Hot Toys John Rambo from First Blood!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Hot Toys John Rambo from First Blood!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:20 am

Well, it was several years ago that I got the great figure of John Rambo from First Blood by Hot Toys and in fact he was My FIRST EVER figure by Hot Toys! Being a collector of Sideshow, they were costly but I found out that HT were far more expensive but had to have some figures they made so I was looking for a much lower priced one if I were to get them and saw they made a Rambo version from First Blood. Well it was a must have cuz I'm a HUGE, HUGE fan of First Blood and love Sylvester Stallone so it was just so obvious this was the one that was for Me! Much like the old Sideshow bodies from the old days like when they made Universal Monsters, I like this old Hot Toys body kinda better than the newer/recent TrueType versions. I guess because I am use to older stuff than newer? Still today, I am quite pleased with the sculpt, it so fantastic and gives total justice to Rambo/Stallone! If you have questions please ask away and comments appreciated :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Hot Toys John Rambo from First Blood!

Postby Avalon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:30 pm

That's terrific, Brandon. Keep them coming!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Hot Toys John Rambo from First Blood!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:50 am

Avalon wrote:That's terrific, Brandon. Keep them coming!

Thanks a lot Avalon, I'm glad somebody here like this :) I really appreciate it :D

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions