Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:08 am

Please note: I posted this on MWD & AMMO and I thought I'd post it and share it here :)

By now these babes are quite well known and many of you may own them. They are the first two females in the Hot Toys' TrueType generic 1/6 action figures from a few years ago and I have decided to post them here even though it has been a long while since I have owned them but, hey, they are quite fun :) . One is a blonde Caucasian and the other is a Cuban-American woman. Despite their similarities there is enough difference to obtain both. They quickly sold out from many stores and are highly sought after as of this moment. They go for sky-high prices on eBay new in the package and even loose they cost quite a bit. I am very thankful that I got them when I did!

Back when they first became available in early 2010, I wrote a review on MWC Toys with many pictures of them and some bonus stuff as well. I will post them pics here I have finally to kitbashed them, I really wanted to do it and I got some ideas that I'm sure you already have seen or maybe you haven't 8) So let the pics tell their story along with a little commentary! Comments & questions welcomed and I hope you enjoy this :)

The Packaging: The packaging was good and they were easy to get out of their plastic prisons.

Out of their plastic homes: As you see, they both look superb. I think they have really good lookin' feminine physiques. I dig the rubber torso and especially the belly, at certain times it makes them look like they got little chunky bellies which I like that on women and having that on a female action figure is kinda cool. I do wish they had double jointed knees along with an option for bootfeet.

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:10 am

The Blonde Caucasian: I think she is really really pretty. She's a little rough but gosh, she has the looks!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 am

The Cuban American: Oh I think she is a hottie, I'm a sucker for Latinas. She is just a babe :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:12 am

The Accessories: They each came with alternate feet, hands and a stand.

BFFs! Will the be BFFS forever or...... :?:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:12 am

The Comparisons for size, style, among other things: Check it out :)

The HT Babes with HT's Machiko & the Lost Predator!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:13 am

Oh no!!!!!!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:14 am

Cool Bonus :shock:The other two babes is Christina Evelyn and the Asian Otaku that is STILL WIP!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:18 am

That is all for now, I kitbashed both of HTTTs and gave them bother personalities and clothing and big stories which was a lot of fun to do :) Stay tuned for more in the near future :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:25 am

Cool, these look like they're very high quality products.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:17 am

AcidDragon wrote:Cool, these look like they're very high quality products.

Thanks :) Actually they are kinda standard but it is the sculpting that makes them expensive!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions