Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Indie Spotlight

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Indie Spotlight

Postby Insanity's Peak » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 am

Anyone here collect this line ? Or get those new ones that Geoff "Dirtbag" Beckett actually released at SDCC ?
Insanity's Peak
Civilian
Civilian

Location: The steps of City Hall, 1 Atlas Plaza, in the Atlas Park district of Paragon City

Re: Indie Spotlight

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm not collecting these, but Ive had The Tick preordered from Big Bad Toy Store for almost 5 years!

I come to find out that the company Shocker Toys, had to fold up (not sure why) and they changed their name to GBJR TOYS and will be FINALLY releasing The Tick wave 2, 5 years after it was first shown.

BBTS said they should have their shipment sometime in October so that's the best bit of news I've had for a while...longest wait for a single toy ever!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Caleb » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:47 pm

HA! Here I thought I was the only one who hadn't just cancelled my Tick order! Man, guys, this really put my mind at ease! And Dick Tracy's coming too, FINALLY! I've been waiting for long enough!
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:52 am

Wow, these are actually being made??? Sign me up for like most of them. Bye bye money.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:18 pm

As a huge fan of the Chester Gould series, I'm delighted to see that his characters are getting another crack at action figure stardom.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:51 am

Tango X wrote:As a huge fan of the Chester Gould series, I'm delighted to see that his characters are getting another crack at action figure stardom.

Yeah, there is so many that needs that needs to be brought back!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions