Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: The Latest Haul Thread!!!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Great stuff you guys got here!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:08 pm

It may be September, but I'm in Halloween for another month and a half. Especially since these just came in...

And I picked up this amazing Fright Rags shirt at the Scare-a-Con last Saturday. I'll have pics of the con once my girlfriend uploads them to FB, but this awesome Friday the 13th Part 2 shirt is limited to only 300. I bought a second off the website because I love it so much and want to reduce the wear and tear. But this one I bought at Amy Steel's table (and got her autograph and a picture with her, too)!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Awww yeah!!! Pumpkinhead, baby!!! Silent Night Deadly Night, a classic!!!! Prom Night and Graduation Day to round off one heckuva scare fest!!! Also that shirt is really flippin' keen! I was just talking to my buddy about this stuff yesterday and making some recommendations. It was a toss up between Silent Night Deadly Night and Black Christmas but I went with Black Christmas.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Some awesome grabs, secondwhiteline! I myself am the kind to also splurge into Halloween stuff a month and a half early, too. :etgrin:
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 pm

OneNineSix wrote:Awww yeah!!! Pumpkinhead, baby!!! Silent Night Deadly Night, a classic!!!! Prom Night and Graduation Day to round off one heckuva scare fest!!! Also that shirt is really flippin' keen! I was just talking to my buddy about this stuff yesterday and making some recommendations. It was a toss up between Silent Night Deadly Night and Black Christmas but I went with Black Christmas.

Oh, I'd probably go Black Christmas, too. SNDN is awesome, but Black Christmas is an all-time classic, legitimately frightening. My gf and I are still figuring out what we're watching on Halloween itself - we're seeing Jeffrey Combs play Poe in a one-man show called Nevermore, but we'll probably watch a few movies that night after the play, too. She hasn't seen Pumpkinhead yet, so that's probably #1 on the list. It's one of my favorite horror films ever, and a perfect Halloween movie.

Illiasc wrote:Some awesome grabs, secondwhiteline! I myself am the kind to also splurge into Halloween stuff a month and a half early, too. :etgrin:

And there's some killer stuff out this fall, aside from the four I just got. Texas Chainsaw '74 just came out on Blu-Ray, and that huge Halloween box set is out next week along with Criterion's release of The Innocents, one of my favorite ghost movies ever. And October's also got releases of Jennifer, Planet of the Vampires, Pumpkinhead II: Bloodwings, Squirm, To All a Goodnight, Nightbreed, and one of my favorite trash classics, the mighty Raw Force.

And there's even more in November! Finally Blu-Ray's hitting its stride.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:02 am

I got some 1/6 stuff for My bashes but don't got pics (I'm waiting for My figures to be complete). I will post the latest stuff I got from Matty however, enjoy :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Jackhammer27 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:16 am

Great hauls, guys!!! Hope you like your Doomsdays!! I am loving mine. He fell off my shelf the other day and made a tremendous thud.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:25 am

That's a pretty big haul, OneNineSix! :smlol: I'm loving everyone's latest stuff! I myself got the DCUC Superman vs Parasite pack today. I feel like making a Final Crisis inspired scene between him and my modern Ultraman.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 am

I stop in the this thrift store called Savers once in a while and maybe 5% of the time I find something interesting. Today I scored these two MS Hulks for $12 each.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions