Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Latest haul and what's new

Postby Webslinger » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:21 am

NICE!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 am

Picked up the Marvel Legends Target Exclusive 3 pack of Ultron, Hulk and White Vision today for 28.50!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Picked up NECA's Terminator 2 Judgement Day figure, I gotta say just having him come with 3 alternate heads was awesome, and he comes with 4 weapons especially the gattling gun!!! I a,m very pleased with this figure and cannot wait to get the T-1000 and Sarah Connor figures!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Picked up the Gotham Selina Kyle, she looks totally boss. I've never seen the series, but she's hanging out with the most recent Marvel Legends Dr. Strange and MOTUC's King Chooblah as their young thief/apprentice. I've got a prop spellbook (think it's from the Buffy line) in her hand.

Also got the WWE Create-a-Superstar Celtic Warrior Sheamus and Seth Rollins Ninja Set. Loving this line and how easily it fits into other lines. Also preordered the Series 58 Bayley, I can't wait 'til she gets here.

Barnes & Noble has DC and Marvel trades Buy 2, Get 1 Free right now. Picked up Dr. Strange: The Oath, Dr. Strange: Don't Pay the Ferryman, and Elektra: Assassin.

Just picked up Arrow Video's gigantic box set of Kinji Fukasaku's Battles Without Honor and Humanity films. Can't wait to watch those. Other recent DVD/Blu-Ray gifts and purchases: Are You Afraid of the Dark? Seasons 4 & 5, Adventure Time Season 5, The Muppet Show Season 3, Mad Max: Fury Road, Manos: The Hands of Fate, Face to Face (1967), Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight, and The People Under the Stairs.

Tons of new CDs. Twee pop label Happy Happy Birthday to Me Records was just doing a 10 for $12 clearance, so I got albums by Sourpatch, Boyracer, and a bunch of bands I've never heard. Also finally picked up a Meiko Kaji (Lady Snowblood herself!) collection and Divine Weeks' second album. These guys deserve way more recognition...
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:10 am

Finally scored the Walgreens Brown and Yellow Daredevil!!! Woo Hoo!!! At Target I picked up Jurassic World on Blu-Ray and some TV series I had been wanting like Walking Dead season 3 and 5, The Flash season 1 and Big Bang Theory season 8 all for 10.00 each! Gotta love the savings there... Did anyone else score some sweet stuff this week from the Black Friday sales?
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:37 pm

I snagged:

- ROTJ Jabba Skiff (incomplete but still ludicrously awesome)
- Speeder Bike Ewok from Endor attack set
- Master Replica Darth Vader Lightsaber (crazy cheap)
- MEGO Captain America w/o shield
- POTF Tie-Interceptor (loose, pieced together)
- original "Old Man Logan" issues
- Y: The Last Man #1 (overpaid for but I got it anyways...cuz I'm smart like that)
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:11 am

I picked up a Transformers Voyager class Ultra Magnus...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Went to a local toy show and picked up a carded DCUC Black Canary and got Goliath (blue/yellow) from the Ant-Man set fairly reasonable. Not really sure why I bought Goliath other than him being a Marvel Legends figure hehe
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Got a call from TRU today and to my surprise it was a manager that I had spoken with once before. He asked me if I was still looking for a NECA Joker figure and if I was he would be willing to hold it for me. I was amazed that I got a call, I thanked him and said I would go pick it up. I guess they are starting to realize that us collectors are a valued source of revenue hehe.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Jeez that's fantastic...I cannot find those figures for the life of me, nor do I get that much help...nice score

By the way, what kind of finders fee do they get? Hahaha
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions