Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Latest haul and what's new

Postby Webslinger » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Well my birthday keeps getting better and better, My wife and a female friend surprised me today with a DC Multiverse Flash figure and then she gave me "her" figure to play with for awhile... what a great day.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Wow...I thought that was going in a whole different direction...haha !!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:30 am

It did...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:33 am

Geez, today I scored the Batman V Superman figures of Armored Batman and Superman... alas out of 6 cases there was no Wonder Woman to be had. Aslo picked up the NECA '66 Batman and Christopher Reeve Superman. Damn 2016 is starting off good!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:06 am

Found the Absorbing Man Spider-man wave tonight after work... the only ones I didnt pick up was Beetle and BR Spidey because I wanted to pick up an extra Venom and Gwen for a friend of mine who doesn't get out to collect too much due to his work. over all I am loving these figures. And I got plans for Silvermane's head!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:50 pm

Fantastic snags....

I found all of them at my Target; whereas my Wally is still contemplating how to reset the aisle...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:55 am

My walmart is gona do their resets the first week of february... so maybe yours will do the same.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Yeah that's what they say, but those guys don't know which way north is, so I'm not holding my breath
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Had a good day. Found Han and Jango at Walmart then Scourge, Cottonmouth, and Whirlwind at TRU. Didn't Even know those were out yet. Better yet they had them on the same pegs with the Antman and Odin wave so I got them for $14.99 each. Wish the other four from the wave were there.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:55 am

Oh wow, good find the Marvel Legends Cap wave! I may pick up Scourge and Agent 13 for my growing gang of people to fight my Suicide Squad figures. I just picked up three WWE Create-a-Superstar Spec Ops/Roman Reigns sets for $13 each on Amazon (free shipping!), and they make amazing mooks. I may buy more. The riot shields alone are worth it.

I won three Funko Magic: The Gathering figures (Chandra Nalaar, Nissa Revane, and Liliana Vess) for $16 on eBay, which was a nice deal. They're nice looking figures, and these ones weren't fragile like a lot of the ones from that line. I finally have a Chandra that didn't break immediately! I've been back into Magic lately and these fit in with my Dr. Strange and Friends display (including MOTU's King Chooblah and Gotham's Selina Kyle as his apprentice).
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions