Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Matty 7 Days of Cyber Monday

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Matty 7 Days of Cyber Monday

Postby Avalon » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:21 pm

I don't think they did a Cyber Monday sale last year. I remember waiting for it and it never happened. Did I miss it??
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Mattel is just frakking with customers now...all they want is money and don't care anymore; happy hunting guys!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Caleb » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:30 am

I'm betting Uncle Sam and Constantine show up!

I'd love to see the Legion pack as well for all the guys who don't have one, but I'm not holding out too much hope. I just feel like they would've offered it at some point before if they were just lying around the warehouse. I hope that I'm proven wrong, though.

Anyone know if the SDCC's usually pop up on the Cyber Monday sale? My kid cousin was pretty big on Man of Steel, and he'd love the set they were hawking this year. I didn't buy one (price and all that), but if I can snag it for cheap enough...
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:02 am

Yeah, the guys at Matty outthink themselves again. Guys. Just tell me what time to shop, and I will show up and buy all the things. Why is that so hard?

I know the big trend with Cyber Monday is to emulate the scarcity of retail shopping for some reason I'll never fathom. But when you advertise Online Doorbusters, I'm out (sorry Best Buy!). You're a website and you have no door. Just put things on sale for the weekend, and I'll be there. Amazon gets it. Barnes & Noble gets it. BBTS seems to get it. I have neither the time or inclination to wait around a website for items to show up, even though it's preferable to waiting outside a store in the cold sunrise.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 am

Caleb wrote:Anyone know if the SDCC's usually pop up on the Cyber Monday sale? My kid cousin was pretty big on Man of Steel, and he'd love the set they were hawking this year. I didn't buy one (price and all that), but if I can snag it for cheap enough...

I seem to recall them showing up before. Any of the ones that didn't sell out will probably make an appearance. Sorry, Monster High fans. That's what you get for liking something that people actually still care about!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:45 am

I'm sure their going to have something that nearly everyone would want and/or needs.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Remember, early access is tomorrow!! 8 AM Pacific Time!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Can't wait to see whats gonna be available...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Same here, man. What are you hoping for?? I'm not looking forward to the insane shipping I'll have to pay for all this to get it to the frozen north but ah well, once a year and all that.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Black Cyber Week Sale: WHAT did you get?

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:14 am

OK guys, this is the official post-all thread about EVERYTHING you bought during the 7 Days of Cyber Monday! I'm posting it a little early but what the heck, right:) We all know what we want, NOW it is time to let it all be know WHAT we actually got! When you have your purchase(s) post away!

Don't forget:

EA is Tuesday, 11/26 at 8:00 a.m. PT to Wednesday, 11/27 at 8:00 a.m. PT - Yeah that starts TODAY :o

Also don't forget!

Hourly Flash Sales Monday on 12/2 INCLUDING the Cyber 6!!!!!!!!

Different deals every hour on special items that will be available only during the flash sales. Monday, 12/2 from 9:00 a.m. PT to 2:00 p.m. PT

Get all your deals right HERE!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions