Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Matty 7 Days of Cyber Monday

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Matty 7 Days of Cyber Monday

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Wow, looks like they're bringing back Cyber Monday sales at Matty or as I affectionately call it, WSOD Frenzy!!

Quoted from Matty:

By Tara Z.

It’s the Turducken of holiday sales! We’ve got a Flash Sale stuffed inside a Cyber Monday sale stuffed next to a Black Friday sale — all wrapped up in seven days of Matty madness! Feast on these details, then get ready to grab your keyboard and load up your cart! Here’s all the info you need:

Early Access 11/26

• Tuesday, 11/26 at 8:00 a.m. PT to Wednesday, 11/27 at 8:00 a.m. PT (subscribers only)
All Access 11/27

• Wednesday, 11/27 at 9:00 a.m. PT to Tuesday, 12/3 at 9:00 a.m. PT (open to everyone)

7 Days of Cyber Monday Sale Items

All remaining customer stock of hot items from 2013 will be available through the entire seven days of the sale or until sold out! Look for items from DC Universe, Ghostbusters™, and Masters of the Universe® Classics, including the return of the Wind Raider™, some hard to find MOTUC figures, all of the items from our Essentials shop, The Cyber 6 (see below), and a few surprise “long lost” items.

• Discounts up to 30% off original prices on DC Universe, Ghostbusters™, and Masters of the Universe® Classics, including all Essential items.
  • Discounts up to 50% off on select super sale items. Buy ‘em when you see ‘em, because supplies are limited and most items won’t be back again!

Hourly Flash Sales Monday, 12/2

Different deals every hour on special items that will be available only during the flash sales.

• Monday, 12/2 from 9:00 a.m. PT to 2:00 p.m. PT

The Cyber 6

Hot, hot, hot! Look for six highly in demand, limited availability items. They’ll be offered at full price with no extra cart discounts, but you’ll save on shipping when you include them with your order. The Cyber 6 include Ghostbusters™ Ecto Goggles, MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™, MOTUC Strobo traveling convention figure with bonus unmasked Zodak™ head, MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™, plus 2 more that are so hot they’ll only be available during the Flash Sale on Monday, 12/2!
Extra Cart Discounts

• Get 10% off your entire order if you spend $100-$199.
  • Get 20% off your entire order if you spend $200 or more.
  • Please note: These extra discounts apply only to discounted items and will not apply to The Cyber 6.

Important Note: Cart discounts do not apply to full price items. Mattel reserves the right to change the sale price at any time and all sales are final. All items are limited to stock on hand. Refunds for defective items only; no replacements.

* Mattel reserves the right to change the sale price and product order limits at any time. All sales are final.

Anybody care to speculate on what those "lost items" are? Here's hoping with fingers crossed that it's Teela, Fisto and/or the Legion of Superheroes 12 Pack. I own all these myself but I know more than a few DCTR members who still need these guys. Nice to also see that the Strobo traveling con exclusive is also there for those who missed him the first time around (me). :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Matty 7 Days of Cyber Monday

Postby Webslinger » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:53 am

Yabba Dabba Doo!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 am

I for one am hoping Standor will be a month early like TOD Sorceress was last year! She was supposed to be availbe in December of during the November sales she was there so I hurried up and got her and I hope this will happen with Standor as well!

It would take a miriacal for the He-Man & Skeletor DC packs to be available, I never did get them which I am not counting on this at all, just dreaming I guess :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Skullmaster » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:18 pm

I'd definitely be in for a Legion pack. The eBay asking price averages at $400 and I just can't afford that on my peanuts.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Avalon » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Aye, mark me down for one Legion 12 Pack if it goes back on market! Don't want to miss it again!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Yeah, I'd pick up a Legion set but other then that there isn't anything I need or imagine being cheap enough to offset their shipping rates.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Yeah, I still think that their shipping rates alienated a lot of customers, especially non-US residents.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DonnaTroyFan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:21 pm

I will definitely be looking for a Legion set.
Also stuff for customizing
DonnaTroyFan
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Tango X » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:22 pm

DonnaTroyFan wrote:I will definitely be looking for a Legion set.
Also stuff for customizing

Yeah for the sake of customizing, I wish they made more figures using that LOSH teen boy body. They haven't used it outside of the LOSH boxset except maybe Superboy and Captain Marvel, Jr. but those Superboy has a jacket and non-generic boots and Captain Marvel, Jr. has those Marvel lace boots and bracers making it hard to use them for anything.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby loolar » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:18 pm

I would absolutely buy another Legion set, but I think folks are crazy to think one will be available. Perhaps the cyber sale last year, a year after it had been released; I just don't see that they've got those lying around.

Is it me or are the terms and descriptions of the sale enough to make your head spin? It reminds me of the classic Trek episode, "A Piece of the Action," where Kirk and Spock pose as mobsters. They're in the mob hideout with the goons, and Kirk is trying to distract them with a new take on a card game, where the rules keep getting more and more bizarre and esoteric.

Look at the sale conditions - starts on this day, but then on the other day, this is available, but only to these members, but then other members can get these things on that other day... SHEESH! Just put the stuff up on sale and stop monkeying around!
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions