Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Accoutrements Collection (Updated 4/2/14)!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

My Accoutrements Collection (Updated 4/2/14)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 am

Well, it was back several years ago that My Grandma got Me a special Halloween gift that kinda started a cool trend for Me! She got Me these really great Glow in the Dark Zombie Figures made by a little company called Accoutrements. I liked them a lot and have since been a fav of Mine that she has gotten Me. About a year later I saw that they made a Cryptozoology set similar like that the one she got Me before so as a little gift I asked her to get Me that too! Well, it happen a couple times too for Halloween :shock: I like to ask[*] her get things now and then, I'm a nostalgia guy and just remember how it was when I was little. Anyway, these figures are about 3" tall and is good quality, I really love them :!:

OK, here is the sets, tell me what you think of them so questions and comments appreciated :)

Cryptozoological Set

Bigfoot

ImageImage

Mothman

Jersey Devil

Chupacabra

Loch Ness Monster

Group Shot

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Accoutrements Collection!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:05 am

Horrified B Movie Victims

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:06 am

Glow in the Dark Flesh Eating Zombies

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:09 am

Zombie Pet Shoppe

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:10 am

Wall St Victims

I wanted this set for collector's purposes. The figures are identical to the two in the Horrified B Movie Victim set so i am just leaving it sealed on the card!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:11 am

That is all for now, My Grandma got Me some more for this Halloween, I said I didn't want her to give them till after I'm done scaring everybody outside with My Slugger gimmick, LOL. Stay tuned :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:50 pm

These look wild, Brandon. I love the Cryptozoological pack.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Nessie looks awesome; LOVE how they designed that one! And there always has to be a damsel in distress pose...haha!

Seriously, these things are phoenomenal!! Where did Grandma find these? Awesome seasonal Halloween displays!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Nessie looks awesome; LOVE how they designed that one! And there always has to be a damsel in distress pose...haha!

Seriously, these things are phoenomenal!! Where did Grandma find these? Awesome seasonal Halloween displays!

Thanks! Some of her places she shops like Thing You Never Knew Existed, Entertainment Earth, and Amazon.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 pm

The jersey devil and the mothman are my favourite. This is cool. Thanks for posting these. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions