Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Hot Toys Resident Evil Collection: Ada Wong ADDED!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: My Hot Toys Resident Evil Collection!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 am

Next up is a few BONUS sections!

The HT Women of RE!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 am

RE Super Group Shot!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:49 am

Characters I hope Hot Toys will consider one day in the future!

Ada Wong - In Battle Gear You know how Hot Toys like to make their variants so actually I wouldn't mid this :)

ImageImage

Clair Redfield: I feel she is a must especially this version, however, the other would be fine too!

ImageImageImage

Alexia would be awesome - either version!

ImageImageImage

Excella Gione - I would be so pleased if they made her :shock:

ImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:49 am

The Majini Executioner - He would be so freakin' awesome!

The Licker - he is an obvious must!

ImageImage

Osmund Saddler - I loved him and I would love a figure of him! PLEASE Hot Toys make him :!:

ImageImage

The Tyrant - Holy crap he would be da bomb!

ImageImage

Nemesis - Like the Licker, seems like an obvious must!

The Iron Maiden Regenerator - WOW, he would be something else!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:50 am

Hunk - Another Obvious must!

ImageImageImageImage

And of course Zombies!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I know My wish list is a bit much but hey, I can dream :) I would love Clair, Nemesis and 1 of any of dem Zombies!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 am

Helen Harper would be a very nice addition as well :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 am

Ah yes, Ada Wong! A fantastic character that I was hoping Hot Toys would make her years ago and I can't believe that she is a reality now as I speak :shock: I got her in early October after many months of Sideshow delaying her!

ImageImage

OK, I got here and her box looks awesome! So far I was only able to take some quick example pics to PROVE that I got her so I hope you enjoy this for minute for what it is worth. Tell Me what you think :D :!:

I will post lots of pics of her and also write a brief review! Enjoy till then guys :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:17 pm

This is a really cool collection, man. I love Resident Evil and these figures look sweet!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Awesome pics, man. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, too. I'd love to see a Claire Redfield toy, too. The first Resident Evil game I ever played was Resident Evil 2 on my PS1 which introduced us to Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy so there's a special place in my heart for those two characters in particular. :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Avalon wrote:This is a really cool collection, man. I love Resident Evil and these figures look sweet!

Thanks a lot Avalon:)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions