Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

NECA's Aliens Line

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

NECA's Aliens Line

Postby Barbecue17 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:01 am

Anyone else collecting these?

I'm going full on completest here, but so far I've picked up Hicks, Hudson, and the Xenomorph Warrior as well as the newest Colonial Marine, Sergeant Craig Windrix. There's a really cool story behind Craig, as he's not a Marine from the films: he's actually based on the brother of NECA sculptor Kyle Windrix and was a friend of the NECA family who was battling cancer. Sadly, Craig passed away last week,. so this figure stands as a testament to his courage and fighting spirit. Here's a link to a review of Sgt. Windrix- he really is an excellent figure and a cool tribute: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/02/action-figure-review-sergeant-craig.html

We know Bishop is on the way (Lance Henriksen actually tweeted my website about this last year), we've seen the Nostromo suit being sculpted, and there have been rumors that Ripley's likeness might have been secured. NECA's also working on an Alien Queen that should be done sometime soon. Who else does everyone want to see? I really want an in-scale facehugger, Drake, Vasquez, and Apone from Aliens as well and as most of the crew from Alien. Come on, Toy Fair!
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Re: NECA's Aliens Line

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 am

I only got a handful of these so far. I love the quarter scale Predators though.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions