Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M.!!!!!!!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M.!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:33 am

Well, it has already been two years since I got these cool little figures of a knock-off series called S.T.O.P. vs S.C.U.M. (Special Tactics Operation Control vs. Street Coalition Urban Militia! We were shopping for Halloween decorations at our new local Dollar Tree. Whenever I'm at a Dollar Tree or a Deals I always look at the toy aisle even though most of the stuff is for little children but sometimes they do have really cool knock-off figures and when I saw S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M. it was a must have! They were only a dollar - 1 buck - $1 :o :shock: They had all but one :( I searched all over and had the cashier call the other store with no luck. So then I'm like well, I am a completeist so I gotta have that last guy so I had decided to get them and HOPE that I could find him online and thank goodness I was able to (more on that later).

Now, these figures are about 3 1/2" tall and in scale with G.I. Joes and others. the sculpting is very nice. Their paint isn't the greatest which I had to check each figure thoroughly which was a pain but I do love their tattoos. Their articulation is quite decent for the price and they are very durable. Their limbs are removable at the elbows and knees. They all have guns, however, they are molded/sculpted into their hands so they are not removable. They are Homieshop own creation and made by Greenbrier International Inc.

So there you go, take a gander at the pics that I took, questions? Just ask :)

The card front & back: I like the artwork, story, and bios. Actually a lot of thought went into this IMO!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M.!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:34 am

S.T.O.P.

Reco: He is arguably My favorite of the team!

Patriot: He is just plain cool!

Tank: A really awesome looking dude!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:34 am

S.C.U.M.

Skull Hawk: A really cool 80s inspired character!

Lady Lead: Another really cool 80s inspired character, I love it that she has 2 guns!

Cyclops: He IS THE ONE that I had to get online :o Not on eBay or Amazon but a small independent action figure web store :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:35 am

Group Shot: Really cool!

Size comparison: There is Reco with Mattel's DC, Hasbro's G.I. Joe and Mattel's Avatar!

I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for looking :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Nice find! They really did put a lot into the back-story for them. I love how the paint job on the eyes of some of them really bring out a crazy expression. Especially Tank and Reco!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Pretty cool, Brandon. I have never heard of or seen these toys before. These actually look like the kind of stuff I would see in Tesco.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:51 am

Illiasc wrote:Nice find! They really did put a lot into the back-story for them. I love how the paint job on the eyes of some of them really bring out a crazy expression. Especially Tank and Reco!

Thanks for you comment :) I am so glad that you liked them :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:55 am

OneNineSix wrote:Pretty cool, Brandon. I have never heard of or seen these toys before. These actually look like the kind of stuff I would see in Tesco.

That is something, i didn't think that many people knew about them! Thanks for your comment, I appreciate that very much :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm

This is cool fun. I like the pictures and review. The path less taken can reveal some interesting sights....
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:00 am

HectorHall wrote:This is cool fun. I like the pictures and review. The path less taken can reveal some interesting sights....

Thanks Hector, I appreciate that a lot :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions