Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

SFBT-3 Artist Buck with 80p of Articulation

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

SFBT-3 Artist Buck with 80p of Articulation

Postby Crazy Jetty » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Official Site

This thing just blows me out of the water. An artist buck that has 80 points of articulation.
And not just that, but it's useful articulation, and looks like she has full human anatomical range. And only human anatomical range.
I want one soooo badly.

She's limited to 200 pieces, and costs $300.

sfbtimage1.jpg

sfbt2.jpg

sfbt3.jpg

sfbt4.jpg

sfbt5.jpg

sfbt6.jpg

sfbt7.jpg

sfbt8.jpg

sfbt9.jpg
Last edited by AcidDragon on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added pics and link to official M Field site!
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Re: SFBT-3 Artist Buck with 80p of Articulation

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Looks a lot better than the inhuman Marvel Legends that had way too much POA's. But for $300? No way. I don't need that many moving parts.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:22 pm

This thing looks awesome. As a person who likes to draw as a hobby pass-time and has problems drawing the female anatomy, I may just consider picking this thing up. :batshock: But being limited to 200 pieces, I may not have time to save up for this before she's sold out. :smummm:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crazy Jetty » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Woah. I just realized that her eyes move. I realized this morning that her eyelids can open and close, but I didn't realize until now that her eyes can move.

But for $300, she needs to come with a metric crapton of accessories to pose with. A couple different hair pieces. Like I said, I think $100 is a fair price.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:29 pm

What! The eyes move!? SOLD! Ha, just kidding. They already had me at 80 POA, but like I said, I'm going to have to save up for this one. If all 200 are sold, then I guess I'm outta luck.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Toy Discussions