Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Ghostbusters Toy Thread - Active again!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: The Ghostbusters Toy Thread

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:01 am

Oh sweet, I didn't even know there was a Ghostbusters thread! I absolutely love the submissions posted, and I've gotta ask Brandon - What all-red Doomsday is that? Also, does anyone have those new GB figures that were released to post here? I'd love to see some photos of them.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Diamond Select Toys Ghostbusters at Toy Fair 2015

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:30 am

I originally passed on Mattel's Ghostbusters, but I just might have to pickup the ones from Diamond Select.

Diamond Select Toys Ghostbusters at Toy Fair 2015
http://news.toyark.com/2015/02/15/diamond-select-toys-ghostbusters-toy-fair-2015-153495
Toy-Fair-2015-DST-Ghostbusters-001.jpg
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Yeah...these are infinitely better than Mattel's
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:16 am

Well, I've been thinkin' about reviving this great topic. Soon, I might show My Mattel GBs collection when the time comes. First I wanted to know if you guys read My MWC guest review? Please check it out at the link I provided ---> http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110409b.htm.

Anybody get this :?: I thought it was a hilarious pic that I made back in the day.

In the mean time if you haven't checked out My Recent Acquirements topics then please go to the I provided to check it out http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/topic1063.html then that means you haven't seen this! I chose not to get the out of scale and high priced DS & the insanely high priced Hasbro set and to get the Mattel GBs that I needed to complete My collection!

SDCC GB Courtroom Battle Egon Spengler! Egon was the only one that I was missing for My Ghostbusters collection from Mattel's Ghostbusters movie line from the early 2010s! He was the last of the series and I needed him to complete not only My collection but also the Courtroom Battle trio with Ray Stanz & Peter Venkman. I am happy with him and especially I love all of the accessories he came with too!

OK, till next time, I'll see you around :batgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The Ghostbusters Toy Thread - Active again!

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:03 pm

It's alive!!! I like these figures too. I grew up on the Kenner figures. I like the new remakes but they can be hard to find.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions