Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Where has (most) everyone run off to?

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Where has (most) everyone run off to?

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Just being a bit curious but where did most folks disappear to? Outside of a choice few, it's been kinda quiet for a while...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Where has (most) everyone run off to?

Postby Webslinger » Thu May 01, 2014 1:06 am

I'm still here, I may not post everyday but I'm here... =) Yeah I have noticed the same thing as you... I'm sure real life etc. is keeping people busy. they'll be back =)
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Thu May 01, 2014 4:47 am

I'm still around. I don't know, I guess DC toy interest has been pretty slow lately... I guess it was pretty crazy to make the focus of a forum a dying/dead toyline. lol. I just have such a passion for it. For me, I've just been kind of caught up with work but I still check the boards every day. I'm not really sure how to drum up more interest but I'm open to all ideas. :smsmile:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:59 am

Well, um, geez...this is kind of embarrassing...but...there's this other DC forum...and they validate parking...soooooooo...um...yeah...

I'm still around. I actually just invited a great customizer named optimusleo to join, and hopefully he'll post soon. Even back in the heyday of mattycollector this time of year was always the slow period.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Thu May 01, 2014 12:25 pm

We have other threads on this board besides DC stuff so I'm sure we can discuss other things while DC gets their crap together LOL....

Where'a my Spidey smiley?! =)
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu May 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Ive always tried to bring up new topics to talk about, but most of them fall flat. It seems toy customizing is the big talk here, (not sour grapes) just not a topic im very interested in. to each his/her own. But, Ill support this page as long as possible. Much Love to the crew that built this, this is the only board im on. (i dont know if thats a good thing :mrgreen: )
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby HectorHall » Thu May 01, 2014 6:37 pm

I check in often, try to look at the other threads, but guilty as charged I am a darn dirty customizer. I do like comics and sci-fi in general....So whattaya wanna talk about Bo-rilla?
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu May 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Good to know there's more than a few still around...I really like this site and am very glad it's here. Like Webslinger and Grodd said, we have a lot of topics to discuss and I hope it comes back soon.

Mattel be damned, we all love to talk about our toys (custom or otherwise) so everyone should feel free to share their views.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu May 01, 2014 8:31 pm

to Hector:
lol, dont take that the wrong way. I didnt want to crap on that stuff. my point was to say that thats usually the topics that have the most conversation recently, which is why i havent been chiming in. More power to the group for being able to create that stuff, im just more of a consumer....and lazy. But im always down to put in my two sense for almost any topic (i down know if thats a good thing either)
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby HectorHall » Thu May 01, 2014 8:57 pm

I took it very lightly Bo-rilla. The fact is I would welcome comments from non-customizers on my thread, for what its worth. I feel like this is home. I poke around the web, but this is the site that I check into the most often. It is unfortunate that DCUC as a line is dead, but God knows we love our collections. Awhile back you suggested a tournament style thread. Maybe now is the time. I have noticed that threads get a lot more views than comments. If you want to put something together with brackets and all, I promise I will play.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions