Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE Figures

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: WWE Figures

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 am

That is flippin' cool, man. :akshock:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:37 pm

mikey1974 wrote:
Bo-rilla Grodd wrote: But, I am really excited for the Shield to come out!!!!!! They look really sweet.

The Hounds of Justice!!

YES!!!! they're Fantastic!
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby mikey1974 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:30 pm

friend of mine got me some of the Best of PPV series. nice to have an updated hair with beard Daniel Bryan and I loved the Punk WM 29 gear from the moment I saw it. and,finally, Paul Heyman!!!

mikey1974
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

They should make a Daniel Bryan with real hair!!!!
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Man, he has come a long way since American Dragon Bryan Danielson. I used to rest hold the heck out of guys with him. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Right?!!!!! I used to go to ROH shows all the time, and saw him wrestle live plenty of times. At one point, he was finishing people off with airplane spins. At NO point did I think he would be in the position he is in, and thats not a knock on him, thats a knock on WWE. Ive never been more happy to be wrong.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Yeah, turns out ROH became a free farm league for WWE's future top tier. :joklol:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

I know, Im glad that mold of 300lb muscle heads is getting broken.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Yeah, even back in the day, I loved watching older tapes of guys like the Killer Bees, the Rougeaus, Rock N' Roll Express, the Bulldogs, the Rockers, etc. The high flying stuff blew me away. They put on some of my favourite matches. Big guys have their place but when you put two big slow giants together who can't move, you really start seeing their flaws. :smummm:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Regardless of talent or not, I never understood the need for everyone to be the same. And history shows that bigger isnt better. Im sure that fans just would NEVER buy a guy like shawn michaels beating a guy like the warlord. Thats wwe problem, they never gave their fans enough credit, and now, if you look at their website, what they did was gear towards an audience thats dumber than the wrestling fans of the 90s. Everyone is a MARK, I agree with that, but there is a difference btwn a MARK and a DRIP or a SPOT. These Drips just digest whatever wwe will give them, and to be a TRUE wrestling fan, number 1 is to realize that Vince is full of S#!+. I love wrestling and have watched wwe since 1987, but you have to know, that most of what they say is crap. They rewrite history like its nothing, and then when they finally start doing something new and fresh, with new players on the board, the wwe drips just talking nothing but s#!+ about it. People complain about the last two shows, where was everyone 2007?!!!! when Khali had a world title!!

Sorry, that was my going off for today, lol. :shock:
I got NO LOVE for Drips.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles