Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE Figures

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: WWE Figures

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 am

Lol, I feel like the Dad who yelled at the dinner table! Apologies.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 pm

That's the beauty of pro-wrestling for me. Because it was worked, you could safely have matches with a literal freak show roster of different shapes and sizes. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 am

Exactly. Storytelling is storytelling, no matter what medium. You have to make it interesting and unique. People want more than just vanilla all the time.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Um... if anyone here collects WWE and has an extra Tully Blanchard, please sell/trade me one for a fair price. LOL. I never thought he would be going for around $100 on eBay so I held off. I realize he'll probably be on Matty during Christmas or something but I dunno.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 am

Was a huge collector at first but things went really sour for these (I don't want to get into it at the moment).
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:15 am

Sweet I collect these, too. I also missed out on Tully and Liz. They want your beating heart for Tully on eBay.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

mikey1974, you've got an awe-inspiring and jaw-dropping collection there. Really, that's impressive. I'd love to see more, especially if anyone else has photos of their collections. I don't have any of my own yet, so I take joy in seeing other people's pride and joy. Post away, I'm eager to see!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles