Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

06/15 Sale: Talk Multi-Bot!!!!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

06/15 Sale: Talk Multi-Bot!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:43 am

Let's keep it simple shall we. I am really, really looking forward to Multi-Bot, one of the last major remaining characters in the Horde and for Me as well and to combine him with Modulok to make Mega-Beast is gonna be awesome!!

How excited about about him? How many of him do you plan to get? I think I will get 2 of him as that is all I can afford at the moment. Talk about him/them guys:)

Also, Sssqueese will be available! He looks superb I can't wait to complete My Snake Men!! Hoe excited are you ti finally complete yours?

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 06/15 Sale: Talk Multi-Bot!!!!!!!

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 am

I'm extremely excited for this guy, but I'm probably only going to get one. Last time, I bought two Moduloks and there actually isn't a whole lot you can do with two Moduloks. I didn't end up with that many zany combinations since it doesn't separate the same way that the original one does.

Lesson learned, I will get one and see if it combines well and consider a second one at a later date. Also interested to see if I can merge him with Modulok for Mutli-beast but I'm not too confident about what I can make from that. The classic toy was less articulated but it definitely had more configuration combinations than these modern incarnations.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:57 pm

I'm just gonna make 2 separate robots, maybe customize them who knows... I loves me some bots!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 am

Brandon, I do not know anything about the customs that you've created here and I just say this - your workmanship is excellent and the colors on the paint job is fabulous! ... Great Job Brandon! :)
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:43 am

Page updated guys, Sssqueeze will be available too!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:01 pm

The Multi-Bots I'll be keeping, Squeeeze probably not...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 am

They just renewed My Sub, I can't wait for them to ship My order and to get Multi-Bot and Sssqueeze!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:26 am

They just shipped My order, supposed to get it Tuesday via FedEx. If anybody didn't check their e-mail yet, do it guys:)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:28 am

Well I have me a few ideas on how to use Multi-bots parts... hopefully I can use them to "upgrade" some other figures.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe