Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/14 Early Access-RAM MAN~~~UGHhhhh!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

1/14 Early Access-RAM MAN~~~UGHhhhh!!!

Postby wally2974 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:51 pm

OKAY, who was lucky enough to get Ram Man? Early Access was a total mess, if you hadn't heard already. You could get Ram Man in the cart, but couldn't select a shipping option. Sooooooo, disappointing and frustrating!!! Willing to trade for or buy Ram Man, if anyone has WAS able to pick up an extra one. Private message me, if you want to make a deal. Thanks.
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Re: 1/14 Early Access-RAM MAN~~~UGHhhhh!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Man, that sucks. Almost glad DCIE is done with so I don't have to deal with Matty and DR.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 am

Oh I know about it, I through tons of crap in EA for many months last year that you wouldn't believe!!!!! I'm glad I got Ram Man the first time he was available, it really pays and helps to sub!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:25 am

Man my fury was palpable that day. Closest I've come to a "ragequit" about this line. I chilled out, got some perspective, but still... I had arranged my morning so I could be online. I had done a ton of early access getting the 2013 line. I had done DR before. And on the one sale with a figure I truly desperately wanted, the site wouldn't work. Words don't describe my contempt for DR.

At any rate, I was able to score a decent price on a loose lot with Ram Man that also included Tri-Klops and Man-at-Arms, so I'm happy now. When Ram Man arrived, I giggled like a kid holding that massive chunk of plastic and posing it. Fantastic toy. Would have loved to have bought it from Matty, but their incompetence grows with each passing year.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe