Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

8/15 Sale: Talk NA Skeletor, Flutterina, Madam Razz & Broom!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: 8/15 Sale: Talk NA Skeletor, Flutterina, Madam Razz & Br

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:12 am

I love these figures, they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 am

My Minis came yesterday, they are really great figures, both truly rock!!!!!!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:23 am

Those minis sets are very cool. Unfortunately, I just don't have the space for all these. The GF already thinks my collection swallows up the house. :batlol: I admit I almost caved in and bought them when it was offered the second time. It took every ounce of resolve not to.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:47 am

AcidDragon wrote:Those minis sets are very cool. Unfortunately, I just don't have the space for all these. The GF already thinks my collection swallows up the house. :batlol: I admit I almost caved in and bought them when it was offered the second time. It took every ounce of resolve not to.

Shame dude, the minis are actually smaller than the SDCC versions from last year so their even more of a mini (pun intended) and yes they are very fun to own.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe