Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

9/15 Sale: Talk Rio Blast, Entrapta and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: 9/15 Sale: Talk Rio Blast, Entrapta and MORE!

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:55 am

Shoot, guys. I refreshed to check the Sold Out status of the figures (Jitsu Sold Out quickly) but it also looks like the Ghostbuster two packs are now corrected to $50 so I hope you guys managed to get them at the $25. I also hope that Mattel honors this price as I would not have been able to get them otherwise.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:59 am

**** I'm lucky I got up in time... I hope they don't try to get the extra $50 back because yeah I wouldn't be able to get them either. I already spent a lot this morning on the whole order.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am

Definitely picking up Entrapta this month. Rio Blast looks great/awesomely mustached, but I really don't have the room right now to go outside PoP.

Also, speaking of Rio Blast: Matty. Spaghetti Western Classics. Make it happen.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Skullmaster » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:21 am

Damn it!!! I slept in and missed out on the Ghostbusters at 25!! Aaaaaghhhhh.....
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:19 pm

I actually missed out on everything except the sub items which sucks considering I had Early Access...
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:40 am

Skullmaster wrote:Damn it!!! I slept in and missed out on the Ghostbusters at 25!! Aaaaaghhhhh.....

Avalon wrote:I actually missed out on everything except the sub items which sucks considering I had Early Access...

This is a shame guys, I hope you can get what you want soon at good prices :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:41 am

The just shipped both Clubs of Mine, supposed to get them on Tuesday and I can't wait!!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:59 am

Well, My Rio Blast and Entrapta figures arrived and I am quite pleased with them! I am not that picky, I could careless about the chest opening and visor deal, what My nitpick is I wished that Rio had an extra 200X head. Entrapta is quite marvelous, a mean looking beauty, I love her sculpt!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe