Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Any He-Fans/She-Ravers on here?

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: Any He-Fans/She-Ravers on here?

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:45 pm

abaddon_31 wrote:Hi! Yes, definite He-Fan here!

Loved Masters since I was 8. I was there when the line began and I'll be there when it's over.

Now this is what I love to read :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 am

I like the line well enough to keep collecting it, it gives me a chance to get figures I never had as a kid growing up. It's what keeps me young :batgrin:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Webslinger wrote:I like the line well enough to keep collecting it, it gives me a chance to get figures I never had as a kid growing up. It's what keeps me young :batgrin:

I know what you mean dude :) Have you built you collection up again since your bad incident? You know I wished you luck on the Matty board when it happen, maybe you didn't see it? I hope you are back on track now :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe