Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Fisto Contest!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Fisto Contest!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:04 am

I am so surprised that nobody is talking about the Signed Fisto contest:confused:

I ain't going to enter cuz I got him with My sub when he first came out and besides autographs without meeting the signer isn't a must for Me but hey, all of you guys who always say about I wish I had Fisto but he goes for so much on eBay, well here is your chance to finally get him!!!!!!! I can tell ya, he is one of the most awesome and most fun MOTUC of all with all of those accessories, truly a must have:cool:

THE INFO!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Fisto Contest!

Postby Tango X » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:19 pm

A great opportunity for anyone who missed him. Luckily I snagged him and Sorceress day off but I know many weren't so lucky.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 am

Tango X wrote:A great opportunity for anyone who missed him. Luckily I snagged him and Sorceress day off but I know many weren't so lucky.

That is good. As yu read earlier I did get Fisto with the sub but I also did get the Sorceress as well with the sub and TOD Sorceress as well during the Black Friday sale of that year, thank goodness I did!

So guys, talk about it, did you enter the contest? Do you feel that you may win? Come on guys, you might be the lucky one :o :) :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:43 am

There are clearly some figures that deserve a second run of production (Beast Man, Teela, Scareglow, Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, Whiplash, Battleground Faker, Sorceress, Shadow Weaver, Kobra Khan, Ram Man), but Fisto is top of the list. This contest just painfully underscored that fact.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Yes, plenty of missteps for DC Universe but also plenty of missteps for MOTU, too. Horde Troopers as limited sale items instead of Matty Essentials was definitely one.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe