Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Four Horsemen as MOTUC Figures

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Four Horsemen as MOTUC Figures

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:56 am

OK, just in case you guys didn't know about this that has been going on for about a couple years now.

Source: He-Man.org

In the Spring 1985 issue of the He-man and the Masters of the Universe Magazine, they introduced the Create a Character Contest. They had a 2-page spread of example pages for reader to use to make their own characters. There were "4" different character bodies that could used to make someone with, which brings us to the following. How great would it be to turn the Four Horsemen, the beloved MOTUC sculptors, into four Create a Character Contest characters? So Joe Amato has created the FOUR HORSEMEN AS MOTUC FIGURES SUPPORT PAGE. It is something started to give the men who helped bring back MOTU to all of us a chance to be forever made into MOTU figure history as these 4 unique characters. The idea is also supported by the Four Horsemen themselves, with Eric "Cornboy" Mayse putting together a picture and name to call their team. These would make a very unique exclusive to be made for a possible future convention or even as a Store Horsemen exclusive. So if you would like to show your support, please click on the link and be sure to "LIKE" the page. Once there, be sure to check out the photos and post your suggestions for names, weapons, and other upgrades you would like to see made for them. And check out the discussion about it here on the Org forums.

I'm still for it, it would be cool to have these guys and really IMO they deserve it! Take a look at the concepts, I would love them to be a part of the MOTUC :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: FOUR HORSEMEN as MOTUC Figures

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 am

Wow I love these designs!! I'd happily buy any of these... Just hope they're released in a secondary line or AFTER we get Queen Angela, Squeeeze and Tung Lashor. :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FOUR HORSEMEN as MOTUC Figures

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Great, glad you like how they look. Yes, I do want want dem guys you mentioned and many more but within teh next couple years I would love to have these guys!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe