Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 1987 Movie The Official ULTIMATE Thread - TONS of pics!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: MOTU 1987 Movie The Official ULTIMATE Thread

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:35 pm

The Mercenaries!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Beast Man played by Tony Carroll: A brutal bounty hunter, a fierce and powerful humanoid.Image
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Blade played by Anthony De Longis: A bounty hunter, a master swordsman and excellent tracker.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Saurod played by Pons Maar: A deadly reptilian humanoid bounty hunter.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Karg played by Robert Towers: An insane bounty hunter and leader of the bounty hunters. It is said long ago he fought Skeletor until he lost his hand. Skeletor was proud of his bravery that he made him leader of his band of minions.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Pig Boy played by Richard Szponder: Loyal servant of Skeletor.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Skeletor's Troopers and others. Skeletor top soldiers among others.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

The Earthings:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Julia "Julie" Winston & Kevin Corrigan played by Courteney Cox & Robert Duncan McNeill: Earthing humans whom are a couple. Julie is a worker at a BBQ restaurant and Kevin is in the stages of becoming a master musician.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Detective Lubic played by James Tolkan: A veteran police officer and detective. He takes nothing lightly and everything seriously, he is shocked when there "seems" to be alien invaders on Planet Earth!

Charlie played by Barry Livingston: Owner of a music store and is an expert on instruments.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe