Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 2015: NINJOR!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 2015: NINJOR!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:22 am

You guys know who much I have been wanting Ninjor so this was big for Me! WOW Ninjor looks awesome, I loved the alternate head and his weapons! I also love the fact that he has Jitsu's 200X belt!!!!!!!!

I am gonna buy 2 extra of Ninjor for soldier builders!!!!!!!!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTU 2015: NINJOR!

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 pm

They did a KILLER job with him. Ninjor was always cool, but he was one of the lesser-embellished vintage figures, and they really made him stand out. What they did with the chest armor and symbol is wonderful. And the accessories are amazing!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:31 am

secondwhiteline wrote:They did a KILLER job with him. Ninjor was always cool, but he was one of the lesser-embellished vintage figures, and they really made him stand out. What they did with the chest armor and symbol is wonderful. And the accessories are amazing!

Indeed and he will be an excellent soldier builder and his belt will go great with Jitsu!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Very awesome design, I love the updated chest piece and symbol.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe