Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 2015: SA He-Man vs. BA King Hsss!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 2015: SA He-Man vs. BA King Hsss!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:33 am

Unreal, I definitely want this set

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTU 2015: SA He-Man vs. BA King Hsss!

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:24 pm

They really went all out on these guys. There's so much brand new sculpting on the two of them and the new King Hiss hydra torso is even cooler than the awesome vintage toy version we already got.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Re: MOTU 2015: SA He-Man vs. BA King Hsss!

Postby Illiasc » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Oh Four Horsemen, when will you not seriously impress me with your work? Really, those are just beautiful! The armor and snakeskin detail in particular, just awesome!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe