Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU Classics 2015

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU Classics 2015

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:29 pm

:smgrin: So beautiful.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MOTU Classics 2015

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:40 pm

First of all, Scott did a great job presenting these. I can't believe how incredible 2015 still is considering how many heavy hitters have already been released. There's so many cool figures in the video. I don't know what I'm most excited for. I thought it would be Lizardman and he does look perfect, but then you see the rest of the line and it becomes harder to decide.

I never really said I wanted the 200x Snake Armor He-man but now that I see him, it looks incredible and I'm glad he was made. The 200x King Hsss just blows me away. Ninjor is one of the coolest looking toys from my youth. Huntara and Oolar look kickass. Huntara looks straight out of POP and she's going to fit in great with the rest of the Horde.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Those look great! Too bad they didn't show the King Hsss alt body in the video. I've seen some photos.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:34 am

Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby OneNineSix » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:51 am

Uh gawd, Queen Angela... Squeeeze... Blast-Attak... Multi-Bot... Too cool. So much cool stuff in 2015.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:13 pm

I am happy with all of them!

Took a quick pic of Mult-Bot, Blast Attack, SSssqueeze, and Queena Angella! I just love him and can't wait to get them all!!

I was hoping for Slime Pit He-Man but I will definitely get this King Grayskull and I hope he will be available during EA like the other chase figures! FINALLY a true glow in the dark MOTU and now finally I hope to have GITD He-Man weapons after all of this time cuz ya know much and how long I have been wanting :eek:

I took a couple pics below :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:23 pm

This upcoming year is going to be incredible. I cannot wait to get my hands on all of these. Especially that Multi-Bot. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for him. I wanted that figure since MOTU Classics began. I have 3 of them from the vintage line to combine with Modulok to form Multi-Beast. The one thing is I hope that you can combine their thoraxes like you could in the vintage line. With the inability to separate the thorax from the torso on the new versions, it will make combining these much harder.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:58 am

Looking forward to every single figure next year that has been announced. There's actually some blank spots aren't there? I wonder what they'll fill them with? Also what this would mean for 2016. Those seem like all their big guns.
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe