Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC 2014: GOAT MAN!!!!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC 2014: GOAT MAN!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 am

He is so freakin' awesome :shock: I can't believe he is a reality now, I have been wanting him since the Golden Book came out in the 80s:eek: I just hope I can get him during EA :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC 2014: GOAT MAN!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:26 pm

I hope to have him in April, he is such a must for Me!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 pm

He is coming soon, I hope to get him during EA in April, I want him so much, heck really he is like the one I want the most of this year for cry'in out loud, that book he was in got Me all dem years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 am

Love the look, particularly that hammer - but not looking forward to the EA drama with DR.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe