Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC 2014: Light Hope!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC 2014: Light Hope!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:12 pm

He is the Club Etheria exclusive and his all-new look and sculpt just rocks!!!!! I can't wait to get him!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC 2014: Light Hope!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 am

He is awesome, pure awesome!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:15 am

This is the kind of thing they needed to invent for the Unnamed One.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:31 am

I'm extremely excited for this figure. It looks great and very creative. What a great way to embody the essence of that character into an actual figure. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe