Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One?!?

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One?!?

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Okay so we know it’s a man. Scratch the Medusa babe, then. :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:42 am

AcidDragon wrote:Okay so we know it’s a man. Scratch the Medusa babe, then. :batlol:

:lol: :smlol:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 am

That’s too bad because 4H does awesome female faces for MOTU.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 am

AcidDragon wrote:That’s too bad because 4H does awesome female faces for MOTU.

Oh I know what you mean dude but I'm not totally disregarding it yet, the feet could something to REALLY fool us! And besides, whether or not it is The Snake Goddess, we need her anyway cuz The Snake Men MUST HAVE their Goddess :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 am

There are rumors that the figure was briefy spotted on ebay and that there were leaked pics online as well. If the rumors are true then I for one do not want to be spoiled till I get him in the next couple of months!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:30 am

I think this is what the MOTUC sub holders are getting for subscribing. When I first saw it I was a little let down, but the more I look at it I can work with him just being an evil Trollan that has "no name"...
6431007268_image.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:44 am

Oh my gosh... does that mean that Orko gets corrupted? :smsad: That's so sad...
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Barbecue17 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 am

Consensus seems to be that it is another Trollan (maybe Gorpo?) rather than Orko, as Orko plays a rather significant role in the MOTUC storyline.

I think my biggest issue with this figure (I'm a subscriber) is that the head looks disproportionate. I mean, every other Trollan we've seen has looked fine without a bobble head look. I don't mind the character, but it just looks like a regular sized head on a much smaller body.

Lots of people have been pointing out what looks to be extra stuff in the bottom of the package,too. We know there are two heads, but what else might be down there?
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:19 am

Extra accessories for Orko, perhaps? :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Any news on the figure? real?... fake?... real fake? :bslol:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe