Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One?!?

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One?!?

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:58 am

Arguably the most controversial figure and My most wanted figure of 2014. He is THE SUB Exclusive, meaning if you did not sub for 2014, you cannot get him DOS, you'll have to go to the second market if you want him.

OK, here we go, NOBODY knows who he is, what he is, and what he looks like. Is all we know is he was revealed about 30 years ago in the mini comics by name and that is is the one that started the Snake Men!!!!!!! At the SDCC only a ? cloth was revealed and nothing since. Here is some clues, please make sure you see everything in these post so you ARE UP TO DATE :?

From the Matty Board:

Originally posted by Ghost6:
At the panel, they said that The Unnamed One was almost completely newly tooled...and you wouldn't see what the figure looks like until it arrives at your house...they kind of raved about his cool the sculpt was.

Indeed. I just watch the vid with Toy Gurus & Pixel-Dan, TG said he will have a couple different heads as well:eek: One thing that I love is he is coming with a mini comic and I absolutely LOVE that COVER:cool:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 am

From Matty

MOTUC Fans, You probably know by now that the Unnamed One™ is the exclusive figure that only 2014 Club Eternia® subscribers will receive. But here are some things you may not know…

About the Character

So first things first… just who is the Unnamed One™?

For starters, he’s the mastermind behind the Snake Men®, as well as the perpetrator of a whole lot of wayward wickedness throughout the Masters’ world. He was first mentioned in the 1986 mini-comic “The Powers of Grayskull, Part1″ and he also appears in the bios of the Snake Men® warriors and their rotten-to-the-core leader, King Hssss™. Why? You’ll have to wait until he shows up in your mailbox in 2014 for the full story. What we cantell you now is that his arc is crucial in tying together the entire Masters story.

ImageImageImage

About the Figure
Although the Unnamed One™ has remained shrouded in mystery for more than 25 years, we promise all will be revealed with his release as the Club Eternia® exclusive figure in 2014. He’s much more than a collection-essential figure, he’s storyline-essential so don’t miss this opportunity to make him yours. Sign up for a 2014 Club Eternia® subscription today! –Matty
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 am

Take a LOOK at THIS!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:05 am

Could The Unnamed One be The Snake Goddess?

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:06 am

Originally posted by Toyguru:

The Unnamed One is not on the cross sell of the mini (But he/she is in the comic). The comic was flipped over all day Saturday. No one took a pic of the back cover?

This is what/who I think he is talkin' about!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:11 am

From the Matty Board:

Originally posted by MissMermista:
I'm really hoping that after all the comments and conversations we've had about wanting a female Snake Men character, that the Unnamed One will actually be a female character. I would love to see what they do with an all new female snake character.

And since the Unnamed One could technically be another character that we all know, wouldn't it be crazy if it was Double Trouble? Like a lot of folks have been asking for her to have a snake face, so wouldn't it be cool if they created some crazy backstory where either the Unnamed One went in disguise as Double Trouble, or Double Trouble went in disguise calling herself the Unnamed One to trick Skeletor or something? I know it is far fetched and crazy, but I would like it. Of course I just really want Double Trouble. lol

You know what,it is not as crazy as it sounds, you could be on the right track and that is just fantatsic that you thought of this, just really clever there MissMermista! Double Trouble would be PERFECT! I'm all for that!

How awesome would it be if that is so and we also get the Snake Goddess sometime down the road as well:eek:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:14 am

Some people think it is Orko the Betrayer or Skeletor but.....I would absolutely be in shock if he is actually "Snake Mountain Man" as I have been wanting him for a long time :o Could it be him :?

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One?!?

Postby Webslinger » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Snake Mountain Man? I've never heard of him but the pic looks really cool, I'd buy him!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Webslinger wrote:Snake Mountain Man? I've never heard of him but the pic looks really cool, I'd buy him!

Yep, I would too! I just hope it is him!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm

What a decoy seen at Comikaze, that is Sea Hawk's boots!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe