Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC 2014: Two Bad!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC 2014: Two Bad!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:37 am

Oh wow man, he/they are going to rock so much, they are so visually thrilling and they are like the neatest of Skeletor's baddies! I so cannot wait to get Two Bad!!!!!!!!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC 2014: Two Bad!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:15 am

This figure is just awesome, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 pm

:batshock: I plan on casting the "spell of separation" upon them...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Barbecue17 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 am

I got this guy over the weekend and just finished a review of him last night: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/01/action-figure-revew-two-bad-from.html

He's pretty well done, but there are some weird issues here. One: his heads are so close together that they almost always are touching or rubbing. Two: the separation line between the bodies is really neat and clean rather than messy and more organic like both the vintage and the 200x figure.

He's cool, though. Best MOTUC figure of the year so far! :lol:
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby wally2974 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:54 am

My Two-Bad showed up today. I was shocked when I opened it up and the inside mailer is now plain brown cardboard instead of glossy white....WTF!
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Barbecue17 wrote:I got this guy over the weekend and just finished a review of him last night: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/01/action-figure-revew-two-bad-from.html

He's pretty well done, but there are some weird issues here. One: his heads are so close together that they almost always are touching or rubbing. Two: the separation line between the bodies is really neat and clean rather than messy and more organic like both the vintage and the 200x figure.

He's cool, though. Best MOTUC figure of the year so far! :lol:

Nice pics! I know what you mean about "the weird issues" but he is a great figure!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:42 pm

wally2974 wrote:My Two-Bad showed up today. I was shocked when I opened it up and the inside mailer is now plain brown cardboard instead of glossy white....WTF!

The new mailers were mentioned @ SDCC last year by TG and the other events so I totally expexted these new ones. Whether they were the white or brown ones, it doesn't matter cuz I don't keep them anyway :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:39 am

Anyone have recommendations on a brand of paint for me to add the metallic orange accents to his shield?
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe