Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC at BIG LOTS: Did you find any?

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: MOTUC at BIG LOTS: Did you find any?

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:40 am

I really don't care about any figures from Ghostbusters 2 because I really never liked that movie very much, but I totally missed out on the Dana/Gatekeeper figure and I'd probably buy the second Egon figure that came with the stack of books if I found one for a good price. I got the original Egon and he has some faint slime detail painted on him. He still looks cool and all, but he's the only one who has it so my set isn't matching. :roll:
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Vigo and Ray Stantz in a lab coat are the only ones I've seen.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby loolar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:03 pm

When I first heard about this the figures had already been out for awhile, so I thought I might be in trouble. I mapped a ton of them, and then my wife hit four more on a road trip to Ventura a few weeks back. Here's what I found in the LA area:

Adora
Catra
Count Marzo
Faceless One
Grizzlor
Icarius
Megator
Moss-Man
Orko & Prince Adam

I didn't see any of these, although I sure wish I had:
Buzz-Off
Chief Carnivus
Clawful
Man-E-Faces
Mo-Larr & Skeletor
Snout Spout
Sy-Klone
Vykron (Military version)
Battleground Teela (need to confirm)
King Grayskull (need to confirm)
Leech (need to confirm)
Thunder Punch He-Man (rumor so far)
Mosquitor (rumor so far)
Demo-Man (kind of confirmed with an individual case)
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Vigo and Ray Stantz in a lab coat are the only ones I've seen.

Ah well, I didn't miss anything I guess. Thanks!
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:36 am

O.G.Trilogy wrote:
packerbacker180 wrote:Vigo and Ray Stantz in a lab coat are the only ones I've seen.

Ah well, I didn't miss anything I guess. Thanks!

I have seen people the get both packs of the 12" GB2 figures if that helps.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Say what? You mean the 12" dolls that are based on the GB2 looks that come with the proton packs and slime blowers??
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:48 am

I would kill for a Vykron figure @ 10.00!!! Anyone have a spare lying around?
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:20 am

AcidDragon wrote:Say what? You mean the 12" dolls that are based on the GB2 looks that come with the proton packs and slime blowers??

Yep, that is the ones and I kid you not dude. Somebody had a pic of them on the Matty board and AdultCollector also on the Matty board showed a pic of his huge haul. YES, ALL 4 GBS! Also, I so a pic of 6" Lab Coat Ray & Slime Blower Winston too and Vinz Clothor and I also read about somebody saw at least a dozen Vigos on the pegs for $10 :shock: I know, this Big Lots deal is insane :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 am

Well, went down to Big Lots yesterday to check out the Christmas stuff then I checked out the action figures. Basically the same old stuff as I ahd stated in My previous posts, seem like nothing has sold? Anyway, they only had 1 lonely Princess Adora so I got her just in case I would need another one of her for bashes, parts, whatever. No Ghostbusters, NOTHING else at all like that, you'd think since Christmas is almost upon us they would have have gotten a huge stock or at least a few figures!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:47 am

I've yet to see anything remotely interesting at the discount chains. Sadly it seems like junky Thundercats are going to be the big discount item everywhere. I've seen then at Ollie's, Big Lots, and TJMaxx. No DC stuff.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe