Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC Castle Grayskull

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC Castle Grayskull

Postby Avalon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 pm

I thought I'd make a topic for this since there wasn't one (SURPRISINGLY!!!). Anyone else get theirs yet? I got mine but boy, the box is SO BIG. I can't find any space for it yet so I haven't even unpacked it yet. Just want to seem some thoughts on the castle from others who have already gotten theirs.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Re: MOTUC Castle Grayskull

Postby Webslinger » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm

I should get mine Tuesday... hopefully if Mattel/Digital River gets it right THIS time. the first time they sent it to my old address which I haven't lived there in almost 2 years!!! Why would they send it there I have no idea... here's hopin'
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Skullmaster » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:11 am

I hope I get mine soon. I haven't been billed yet but I didn't get any of the bounced card deal-E-Os that some people have. On another note, yay I'm a Sidekick now! :dgrobgrin:
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 am

Congrats on getting the Castle Avalon! I didn't get one cuz it was too expensive for My buget + there is really no room for it. Sure, if things were different I would have done it. From what I seen in the Pixel-Dan review it seems great and quite impressive ideed.

Again Avalon, congrats!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:25 am

Wow I'm so surprised you didn't get one, Brandon! I thought for sure you would have but I'm sure there will be other chances for you to reel one in when your budget allows for it!!!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:33 am

Avalon wrote:Wow I'm so surprised you didn't get one, Brandon! I thought for sure you would have but I'm sure there will be other chances for you to reel one in when your budget allows for it!!!

yeah, i kinda really wanted it maybe sometime in future? really i hope i can get it sometime later!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:35 am

I know some people are displaying it on a Lazy Susan. That's a great idea. I just need to get some room. I wish I had a great display space like Rex Mason's Batman Collection in the DCUC section.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Avalon wrote:I know some people are displaying it on a Lazy Susan. That's a great idea. I just need to get some room. I wish I had a great display space like Rex Mason's Batman Collection in the DCUC section.

yeah, anybody is lucky in more ways than one if they got the room and planning talent like that.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:16 am

I got one but haven't taken it out of the shipper yet... that box is huge!

I just figured if I didn't do it, I'd regret it later. It's going to be a lean few months, and I had to ebay some stuff... but it's here!
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe