Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC LEAK!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: MOTUC LEAK!!!!

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Sweet Bee
10414577_728597523104_1881509643393215311_n.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Tung Lashor looks killer!

I'd really like a better-quality shot of Sweet Bee. The face looks a little cartoonish, detail-light in that pic, but I think it might just be the quality. In hand the MOTUC ladies usually have really great face sculpts and paints.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Man, I cannot wait for these...
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 am

Tung Lashor looks incredible. They clearly put so much work into his design. I'm so happy with the end result. Sweet Bee looks about what I expected but I agree, I hope Matty posts a clearer picture but her accessories look awesome. Love the swappable helmeted head. Looks like Buzz-Off is gonna get his buzz-on. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

Oingo boingo!!! You just made my day Webs!! Tung Lashor is **** amazing! :gashock:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 am

You're welcome! :spgrin:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Preview Night reveals!

As I hoped, with a clearer picture Sweet Bee looks much better.

And finally, a line of four "Giant" MOTU figures (they weren't clear on the scale), the first two being...

I'm curious who the other two are going to be - She-Ra and Hordak would be ideal, but the likeliest choices are probably Man-at-Arms and Beast Man. I wouldn't mind Teela, Sorceress, or Evil-Lyn, either.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Those Giant MOTU figures look pretty darned cool and would have a place in my collection if I weren't already running out of space. Delighted that we're getting the other half of the Battle Ram, the Mentor looks rad and suitable for the series. Sweet Bee looks perfect there. Pumped to add her to my collection.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:27 am

Yeah, Eldor would be worth it just for the awesome accessories. I foresee those showing up in a lot of customs.

I'm impressed by their planning out Battle Ram like that. I know some people aren't fond of reuse, but I'm always excited to see how a company can reuse stuff in really clever ways. It allows for more cool stuff to reach us.

If we get a Giant Moss Man or Scare Glow or She-Ra (the latter seems unlikely considering the vintage styling of the Giant figures), I might have to cave. They really are cool.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Avalon » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 pm

These look sick!!! That Ram kind of makes me wish I bought more than one Sled now!!!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe