Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC: Standor

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC: Standor

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:37 am

Remember the mystery helmet from last year @ NYCC?

Well it belonged to Standor, the newly revealed figure/character @ SDCC 13!

Yep it is the legendary Stand Lee, Mr. Marvel/Mr. Cameo himself as a MOTUC figure/character :shock:

From http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2013/07/19/2013-sdcc-mattypalooza-wrap-up/

POW Entertainment Partnership

Standor™ is coming to MattyCollector.com! Yep, that’s right! We’re partnering up with Stan Lee’s POW Entertainment, and while we can’t tell you a whole lot more at the moment, here’s what we did reveal… we’re creating a special Standor™ action figure! This figure will not be part of a subscription and it will be offered first at Stan Lee’s Comicazi event in Los Angeles, November 1-3, 2013, then available right here on MattyCollector.com.
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC: Standor

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:38 am

I really want him, He is supposed to be available on MattyCollector.com in December!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:38 am

I just got (already yesterday now) the Comikaze Program from the Bay. As you know, I really want Standor and I'm really hoping that Standor is for sale during the BTBF/CM sale like TOD Sorceress was a month earlier last year and I loved that artwork cover by Mark Silvestri. To be honest, I got the program JUST FOR that cover cuz I liked it that much as a huge MOTU fan it was a must for Me! I loved how He-Man was with Standor and that Castle Grayskull was right behind them + the Comikaze logo on the Jawbride! I took a few quick pics for you to get an example of the program. It basically has info of the event but weird no other pics of Standor which i found it quite strange :?
The awesome cover!

Inside the Program

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:14 am

Did you guys see My Comikaze book post above cuz no replies by any users/board members?

Anyway, I was just looking at Standor's art on his figure package and for some reason he really reminds Me of Bravestarr and I think he could fit in that universe too! Heck, MOTU and Bravestarr really are in the same universe IMO!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:24 am

Hey cool pics, I wasn't even aware you posted this. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Barbecue17 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 pm

I love, love, love MOTU and MOTUC, but Standor is the only figure in that entire line I don't own. He just doesn't do a thing for me.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:58 am

AcidDragon wrote:Hey cool pics, I wasn't even aware you posted this. :batwink:

Thanks, I didn't think you did ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:01 am

Barbecue17 wrote:I love, love, love MOTU and MOTUC, but Standor is the only figure in that entire line I don't own. He just doesn't do a thing for me.

Well, that is a shame, he is kinda weird but if you get him NOT for Standor BUT for A ALTERNATE Skeletor or Faker, then he IS A MUST, believe Me when I say that :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 am

Hmmm yeah it might look kind of slick with an alternate head. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:14 am

AcidDragon wrote:Hmmm yeah it might look kind of slick with an alternate head. :batwink:

Indeed, gotta always concider things like that cuz you never know how it could be, might be greater than one thinks :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe