Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My cast of a fantasy/theoretical MOTU live action movie!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: My cast of a fantasy/hypothetical MOTU live action movie

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:03 am

Possible Directors

Joss Whedon

Len Wiseman

Jonathan Liebesman

Louis Leterrier

Peter Jackson

Joe Johnston

Andrew Stanton

Peter Berg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 am

Possible Musical Composers

James Horner - Aliens, Willow, Titanic, Avatar, Star Trek 2 & 3, Krull, The Amazing Spider-Man

Alan Silvestri - Van Helsing, The Mummy Returns, Judge Dredd, Beowulf, Volcano, The Avengers, Predator 1 & 2, The Back to the Future Trilogy

Danny Elfman - Batman & Batman Returns (1989 & 1992), Dick Tracy, Nightbreed, The Planet of the Apes (2001), The Wolfman (2010), Spider-Man 1 & 2, Terminator 4, Hellboy 2

John Williams - The Star Wars Trilogies, Superman, Jurassic Park 1 & 2, Jaws, Dracula (1979)

James Newton Howard - King Kong, Disney's Dinosaur, The Last Airbender, Snow White, Just Cause, Outbreak, Btaman Begins & The Dark Knight (with Zimmer), The Green Lantern, The Green Hornet

Hans Zimmer - Gladiator, The Peacemaker, Drop Zone, The (Nolan) Dark Knight series, Sherlock Holmes

Christopher Young - The Fly 2, Hellraiser, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man 3, Hard Rain

John Debney - The Passion of the Christ, Cutthroat Island, The Scorpion King, Predators, Iron Man 2, The Relic, Sudden Death

Michael Giacchino - John Carter of Mars, Star Trek (2009), Cloverfield

Marco Beltrami - The Thing (2011), Scream 1 - 4, Live Free or Die Hard, Joy Ride
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:07 am

There you have it, what do you think :?: I hope you have enjoy this!

Do you have any theoreticals for your idea of a new MOTU even if it just pure fantasy and will most likely never come true?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My cast of a fantasy/theoretical MOTU live action movie!

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:04 am

Dude, Louis Leterrier would be AWESOME. I'll always take someone in Luc Besson's stable over guys like Jackson or Whedon - the former can do really kinetic, vital stuff without overdoing it.

The only problem with a live-action MOTU is that you're really limited in what characters you can use that an audience might accept, because they're all characters designed around a cool toy gimmick. And even for the acceptable ones you've got to change some names, because like half of them are named with puns. So aside from the prerequisites (He-Man, Teela, Skeletor, MAA, Beast Man, Evil-Lyn), you've really got to be careful about what characters you stick in there.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe