Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pixel-Dan Video: What MOTUC Figures are Left?

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Pixel-Dan Video: What MOTUC Figures are Left?

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 am

Check it out! Really good video :)
Last edited by AcidDragon on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Embedded the video directly.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Pixel-Dan Video: What MOTUC Figures are Left?

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 pm

The figures I’m looking forward to most who haven’t been made yet are Dragstor, Blast-Attak, Squeeeze, Tung-Lashor, Queen Angella, Flogg and Multi-bot.

With Extendar’s shield teased, pretty sure he’s all but guaranteed in 2014. :)
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Yes, I am too but I am also wanting NINJOR, never had him in the Vintage line, one of the very few I never had an experiance with.

Oh look for the reveal of Extendar @ NYCC in October!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 am

Oh yeah, I want Ninjor, too. He's awesome. I loved his vintage figure. I wonder how they're going to do his shirt!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:20 am

AcidDragon wrote:Oh yeah, I want Ninjor, too. He's awesome. I loved his vintage figure. I wonder how they're going to do his shirt!

I don't know, I have been wondering too!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe