Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 02/17 Sale: Talk Modulok, Glimmer and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 02/17 Sale: Talk Modulok, Glimmer and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:50 am

OK guys, it's that time again and this time this sale is gonna be great! 2 highly anticipated characters + a sweet bonus will be on sale! Modulok is a huge want of Mine, Glimmer is a must and the first set of mini masters 2 pack is gonna be fun!

Here is some detailed pics!

Modulok: He is going to be so dang fun and he looks to be easily THE figure of the year!!!!!!

Glimmer: Oh wow, the beauty has been made and now is all we need is here mother so get her while you can!

Mini He-Man and Mini Mer-Man: NOTE: This set is slightly smaller than the SDCC Mini Master and it has a piece to connect thus making a mini Castle Grayskull!

I have a sub so being a proud non-cherry picker I am getting 1X Modulok and 1X Glimmer. On the sale day I plan and hope to get 4X Modulok to make him grand and also I plan on picking up the non-sub Mini Masters as well!

So, I hope there will be no errors and no insane situations like the last several sale dates so I can get everything that I want!

So let it be know, do you have a sub or are you a cherry picker? How many Moduloks do you hope to get? Do you want the must have Glimmer? Are you interested in the Mini Masters? Talk about!

So as always, remember to post what you ordered and when your order ships in THIS topic so there is NO double topics (to many of them has been made lately) and if you got troubles post it here. Post everything that pertains to this sale:)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 02/17 Sale: Talk Modulok, Glimmer and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:41 am

I can't wait for My sub order to ship and for this sale to start, its gonna rule! I expect Modulok to sell out fast, I just hope I'll be able to get My 4 extra before he sells out to make him huge! I also do hope I will be able to get the MIni Masters as well before they sell out!

Yep, lots of great figures coming out this year, I am so proud to say that I am glad that I got a sub and that I am not a cherry picker but gosh, there is still more yet to be revealed!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Well, I think it is a good thing that the Mini Masters didn't show up during EA due to errors, now those like Me who wanted to save on shipping with extra Moduloks on Monday can do it at once or at least I hope!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:58 pm

My sub was just renewed so now I am waiting for the shipping confirmation oh but wait, they just shipped My order, supposed to get Modulok and Glimmer Saturday via FedEx, I can't wait for it to arrived!!!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:10 pm

I'm really really looking forward to mine. :)
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 am

My order arrived yesterday via FedEX which I couldn't believe how fast it came and I must say I am so glad I got the beautiful Glimmer and Modulok is great and super fun to make! I really hope to get more of Modulok tomorrow during the sale cuz I have many ideas to make him really fantastic! I also hope to get the Mini Masters as well!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:06 pm

The sale is starting now!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 pm

OK, I was able to order X5 Modulok and 1X Mini Masters!!!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 pm

They just shipped My order, supposed to get it Friday, I'll have the minis and Modulok will be totally fantastic!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Can't wait for mine, either. Didn't go quite as nuts on the Moduloks as you did. Maybe if they do a resell in the future, but not sure at the moment. I got 3 for me. I think even 2 would be sufficient for a passable Megabeast when Multi-Bot gets a figure.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe