Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 03/17 Sale: Talk Hydron, The UNNAMED ONE and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 03/17 Sale: Talk Hydron, The UNNAMED ONE and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 am

OK guys, it's that time again and this time this sale is gonna be great! 2 highly anticipated characters! Hydron is gonna rock and WOW the Unnamed One WILL BE revealed!!!!!!!!!!!

Hydron: He is going to be super fun and it is so cool he is NA!

The Unnamed One A sub exclusive with a cool mini comic and Horde map, a 30 year mystery will be finally known! Is the known leak "REALLY" him? We shall see!

I have a sub so being a proud non-cherry picker I am getting 1X Hydron and 1X Unnamed One. I do not plan on getting the EA items such as Fang Man and NA He-Man but let Me ya, they are some of the best figures in the whole series!!!!!!!!!!

So let it be known, do you have a sub or are you a cherry picker? How bad do you want Hydron? What is you expectations of The Unnamed One? Talk about!

So as always, remember to post what you ordered and when your order ships in THIS topic so there is NO double topics (to many of them has been made lately) and if you got troubles post it here. Post everything that pertains to this sale:)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 03/17 Sale: Talk Hydron, The UNNAMED ONE and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:23 pm

So when you subbers get the The Unammed One and open his mailer box, do/will you expect him to be "The Spoiler/Leaked figure" or something WAY different? I expect him to be the leaked figure.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Skullmaster » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:27 am

I'm thinking it's the leaked figure, too.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:56 am

The newed My sub and they shipped it, supposed to get it Tuesday and I can't wait!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:49 pm

For a while, I thought they screwed up my order (I chose quarterly shipment). I got zero Early Access e-mails all year. Last night, I finally got my order shipment confirmation.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Got my quarterly shipment today. Yep it's Gorpo.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:32 am

My order came yesterday, both figures are great and I must say that the UNO is actually a great figure!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe