Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 04/15 Sale: Talk Blade, Goatman and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 04/15 Sale: Talk Blade, Goatman and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:27 am

OK guys, it's that time again and this time this sale is gonna be superb and maybe even nerve-racking with the EA! 2 highly anticipated characters! Blade is gonna rock and one of My most wanted characters of all-time GOATMAN during EA is going to be available! Also the chase FIGURE 2-pack of Loo-Kee and Filmation Kowl during EA! Also, the 2nd bonus Mini Masters pack is going to be available too so here is a brief look at these great upcoming figures!

Blade: He is so needed and is going to be so awesome! I am getting 1 in the sub and 1 DOS so I can have 4 swords which is 2 of each!

Goatman: Such a most wanted figure of Mine, I have wanted him since the Golden Book first came out and I just hope I can get him during EA!!!!!!

Look-Kee & Filmation Kowl: These guys are a must for all POP fans and really will be a fine addition into the entire MOTUC series IMO. I just hope I can get them during EA as well!

Mini Masters: Moss Man vs. Skeletor: I got the previous 2 packs and I loved them so I am definitely getting these guys!

I have a sub so being a proud non-cherry picker I am getting 1X Blade. I plan on getting an extra Blade for his extra swords and I do hope to get Goatman and chase Loo-Kee & Kowl and of course the Mini Masters set of Moss and Skeletor!!!!!!!!!!

So let it be known, do you have a sub or are you a cherry picker? How bad do you want Blade? Do think Early Access will be a walk in the park or a bummer? Talk about it all guys!!

So as always, remember to post what you ordered and when your order ships in THIS topic so there is NO double topics (to many of them has been made recently) and if you got troubles post it here. Post everything that pertains to this sale:)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 04/15 Sale: Talk Blade, Goatman and MORE!

Postby Tango X » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Goatman looks so cool.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 am

Tango X wrote:Goatman looks so cool.

Indeed he does :!:

I am very excited about this sale, I can't wait when EA is on which I just hope I can get all that I want!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 am

WOW, they shipped My order already, I am supposed to get Blade this coming Tuesday, holy cow I can't wait for him to arrive!

I hope to have success on Monday to get Goatman, Loo-Kee and Filmation Kowl and the Mini Masters set then on Tuesday grab another Blade so he can have 2 of each sword and so I can bash/mash the other figure!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 am

OK, After I hit the checkout button, it stalled so I redid it and then I was able to order 1X Goatman, 1X Loo-Kee and Filmation Kowl and 1X of the Mini Masters Skeletor and Moss Man! Darn this was nerve racking :x :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:17 am

I can't believe it, Goatman, Loo-Kee and Kowl are still there :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 am

I got an error when I checked out but thank goodness it worked after that and I did get a confirmation as well!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 am

Goatman JUST sold out now!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Sweet. I got mine, too with no problems for once.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:12 am

Well, I just ordered My extra Blade figure, no errors on the page! I ordered an extra one so he can have 2 of each sword plus I have a couple plans for the additional body.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe