Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 05/15 Sale: Talk Scorpia, Battle Lion and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 05/15 Sale: Talk Scorpia, Battle Lion and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:24 am

It's time again for another great sale, here is what is going to be available for this!

Scorpia: After many years of dreaming about as a figure, she is now going to be a reality and I cannot wait to have this monstrous beauty!

Battle Lion: Un real that King Grayskull's ride is coming as well, I can't wait to get him and the cool part is that if you got Battle Cat you can now make a 200x version of him!

Also, during EA, Netossa and Octavia will be available! If you got Netossa's sword from the weapons pak then she is a must have cuz once you have her like that then she is quite exciting and Octavia is such cool figure as well and goes great with the Horde!

I have a sub so being a proud non-cherry picker I am getting 1X Scorpia and 1X Battle Lion!!!!!!!!!!

So let it be known, do you have a sub or are you a cherry picker? How bad do you want these figures? Do think Early Access will be a walk in the park or a bummer? Talk about it all guys!!

So as always, remember to post what you ordered and when your order ships in THIS topic so there is NO double topics (to many of them has been made recently) and if you got troubles post it here. Post everything that pertains to this sale:)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 05/15 Sale: Talk Scorpia, Battle Lion and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 14, 2014 6:41 am

They shipped My order, supposed to come on Friday!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu May 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Killer sale month! I picked up Scorpia and Octavia, who I missed first time around. I already have Netossa.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Tango X » Thu May 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Got everything this month including Octavia who I already have but the head was damaged in the packaging on the first one I got. It had a deep gash from how the bubble poked into her head.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 20, 2014 1:28 am

My order came Friday and I just opened them up earlier tonight and gosh they are so awesome!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Tue May 20, 2014 10:57 pm

I ended up getting two Battle Lions. One to display as is and one to make 200x Battlecat. :batgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:45 am

My subscription order arrived last night! So far, I've reviewed Battle Lion (Scorpia should be up tomorrow).

Here's the link to my Battle Lion review: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/05/action-figure-review-battle-lion-from.html
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe