Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 1/15 Sale: Talk Two Bad and more!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 1/15 Sale: Talk Two Bad and more!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:03 pm

As you guys know, I have been on the DL for a while and it is still tuff for Me to do things so please accept this post:) . I am making a small effort to bring forth the first sale of the year. I'm just gonna get to the point: Two Bad is going t be available thru the reg sub of the year and I want him a lot as he looks so asweome!

Please post everything that has to do with this sale,your thoughts, your shipping confirmations and so on!

NOTE: Ram and Dekker will be available too!thh
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 1/15 Sale: Talk Two Bad and more!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:24 pm

I might take the opportunity to get another Ram Man but Two-Bad is definitely a star for me for 2014. So far, the figures that stand out most for me are Glimmer, Two-Bad and Modulok. They were my top three. Now we need Dragstor, Multi-Bot and Queen Angela and my mind will be blown.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wally2974 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Is Two-Bad strictly only a club figure if you have a membership, or will he be available day of sale? For some reason, I thought he was club membership only. That's why I think I subbed for the 1st time, this year!
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby wally2974 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:05 pm

I'm gonna try for Ram-Man in Early Access. Hopefully he doesn't sell out as fast as he did on HIS day of sale, since I missed him first go-round!
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm not sure, I heard before that he was a non-DOS figure shortly after he was revealed but then in the recent e-mail, I think it says that he's available DOS.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 am

This is one great figure. Definitely worth the money. I can't wait to get mine.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 am

Avalon wrote:This is one great figure. Definitely worth the money. I can't wait to get mine.

indeed, this is so true!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 am

I just think this is one of those added value figures since obviously more plastic goes into it and it is still the same price. Kind of like Mantenna or Drago-Man.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Avalon wrote:I just think this is one of those added value figures since obviously more plastic goes into it and it is still the same price. Kind of like Mantenna or Drago-Man.

I agree with all of this totally!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:31 am

I subbed for the first time this year, so January will be my first MOTUC sub figure! I have spent the last eight months trying to go back and get the older figures, and most of them have been easy to get, but there are a number that are ridiculously priced, and Ram Man is one of them. I will be standing by for that early access in hopes I can snag one! Two-Bad will be coming to me via the sub (actually, two Two-Bads - I got two subs, figuring I could use figures from the second sub to trade for those I haven't been able to get).
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe