Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Yeah I'm just getting the one Weapon Pak tomorrow and maybe 3 or 4 Horde Troopers. Wasn't able to find somebody to hook me up by shipping it to me this time but it's no big deal. At least I hope it isn't. I might help Kid Qward out and buy his Weapon Pak, though.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:02 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Yeah I'm just getting the one Weapon Pak tomorrow and maybe 3 or 4 Horde Troopers. Wasn't able to find somebody to hook me up by shipping it to me this time but it's no big deal. At least I hope it isn't. I might help Kid Qward out and buy his Weapon Pak, though.

WOW, cool! Well, I hope the rest works out for you :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:52 am

Only about 3 more hours to then show time :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:16 am

Good hunting, guys. Nothing there for me.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 am

packerbacker180 wrote:Good hunting, guys. Nothing there for me.

Thanks! Shame, these guys are great in this DOS IMO.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:50 am

In about an hour or so the sale will start!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:41 am

Less than a half hour NOW! :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:07 am

I can't believe it, no errors :o Why can't this go on EVERY MONTH :?: I got 1 Horde Troopers, 1 Nepthu, and 3 Weapons Paks :!:

How about everybody else?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 am

Got errors and even got signed out twice but managed to get two Horde Trooper packs. Was going to get 4 until I saw that they were billing me $20 shipping for EACH box so I went with two instead. (Already get one from the sub, anyway). Guess I'll only have 6 instead of 10.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:27 am

AcidDragon wrote:Got errors and even got signed out twice but managed to get two Horde Trooper packs. Was going to get 4 until I saw that they were billing me $20 shipping for EACH box so I went with two instead. (Already get one from the sub, anyway). Guess I'll only have 6 instead of 10.

Amazing! Hey, you see Me quote you on the Matty Board when you said The Horde Troopers sold out? I couldn't believe it at all :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe