Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Mantenna just sold out!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:15 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Got errors and even got signed out twice but managed to get two Horde Trooper packs. Was going to get 4 until I saw that they were billing me $20 shipping for EACH box so I went with two instead. (Already get one from the sub, anyway). Guess I'll only have 6 instead of 10.

Amazing! Hey, you see Me quote you on the Matty Board when you said The Horde Troopers sold out? I couldn't believe it at all :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Caleb » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Phew, I barely managed to get Mantenna. Sold out just a minute or so after I completed my transaction. No Troopers for me, sadly - at that price and with the added expense of car troubles, I just couldn't afford the set. My LCS stocks a ton of these guys, so I'll probably have to pick them up there or Ebay.

I'm pretty pumped about Mantenna, though! He looks awesome!
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Yeah, I think I'll be looking forward to Mantenna most of all this month. I'm happy about Ocean Master, too, but Mantenna brings back memories of my childhood. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caleb » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Same here. I used to love the bizarro Horde guys. Never got into the Troopers or PoP versions of the characters, but the core group (Hordak, Grizz, Leech, Mantenna, Modulok) were just so lovably bizarre. Leech has been my favorite MOTUC figure thus far, but I'm betting Mantenna (my favorite as a kid, thanks to the buggy eyes) takes that mantle.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Yeah I remember as a kid, I loved He-man but when I started noticing the Horde, they quickly became my new favourite baddies. I had this old Golden Book that I would read over and over again that featured an origin story for Skeletor and also had Hordak and the Horde. They came after Skeletor and He-man ended up teaming up with Hordak to take out Skeletor. It was crazy. It featured Grizzlor, Modulok, Mantenna, Leech, etc. My only regret was that I didn't get a chance to re-enact all the events in the book because I didn't have all the figures at my disposal at the time. lol.

motuhordebk.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey AcidDragon, you see Me quote you above? I thought I'd choose you there;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 am

Recapping time :D

So now as everyone knows, Mantenna, Horder Troopers, Lord Dactus, and even Nepthu sold out! The End of Wars Weapons Pak is almost gone.

My sub order (1 of Mantenna, Lord Dactus, and Horde Troopers) shipped! My DOS ( 1 of Nepthu, 1 of Horde Troopers, and 3 End of Wars Weapons Paks) has shipped!

My second order of the 3 Weapons Paks hasn't shipped yet so hopefully soon it will. I can't wait to get all of this, all is going to be really fun and exciting with great moments I'm sure!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Some of My stuff is supposed to come tomorrow, I can't wait!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Let me know how Mantenna turns out for you.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe