Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:00 am

Holy cow. Luckily nobody was hurt. That's madness. My 10/15 lot still needs to be picked up at the post. I got the notice for it Tuesday but haven't had a chance to go there yet.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:56 am

AcidDragon wrote:Holy cow. Luckily nobody was hurt. That's madness. My 10/15 lot still needs to be picked up at the post. I got the notice for it Tuesday but haven't had a chance to go there yet.

Yes, I'm glad everybody was fine as well. Man, go get it already, some great figures need a home ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:57 am

Well, My order that was "derailed" came yesterday and thank goodness it was fine :shock: It thought I'd share this pic :)

10/30/13

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:00 pm

The Horde Troopers are really cool. I love their design. I wish they made them more available and less expensive but I guess they're pretty much 100% new tooling so I can see why they'd be up there. At around $70 a pop, that's pretty pricy but I'm glad I have mine. I ordered two extras. This was a great opportunity for them to make a very popular army builder and make them part of the Eternia Essentials but they dropped the ball by making it extremely limited with no intention of making it available in larger quantities. I know people who bought 10 Eternian Palace Guards and 10 Snakemen who would probably buy 5 times that in Horde Troopers alone. I've said this before, they're like the Storm Troopers of He-man and limiting them is just really a goofy move.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Okay, I managed to squeeze the two Horde Troopers and Mantenna onto my shelf. I won't bother unboxing the other two sets of Horde Troopers until I get more shelf space. This is pretty much the max. I don't know where Dragstor, Entrapta, Multi-Bot and Modulok. If they do Vultak and Dylamug, I'm going to be screwed. lol.

Here's my Evil Horde shelf so far...
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:32 pm

AcidDragon wrote:The Horde Troopers are really cool. I love their design. I wish they made them more available and less expensive but I guess they're pretty much 100% new tooling so I can see why they'd be up there. At around $70 a pop, that's pretty pricy but I'm glad I have mine. I ordered two extras. This was a great opportunity for them to make a very popular army builder and make them part of the Eternia Essentials but they dropped the ball by making it extremely limited with no intention of making it available in larger quantities. I know people who bought 10 Eternian Palace Guards and 10 Snakemen who would probably buy 5 times that in Horde Troopers alone. I've said this before, they're like the Storm Troopers of He-man and limiting them is just really a goofy move.

I know what your saying dude and yes, from My experience with My 4 Horde Troopers, they are 100%, even their weapons are :shock:

AcidDragon wrote:Okay, I managed to squeeze the two Horde Troopers and Mantenna onto my shelf. I won't bother unboxing the other two sets of Horde Troopers until I get more shelf space. This is pretty much the max. I don't know where Dragstor, Entrapta, Multi-Bot and Modulok. If they do Vultak and Dylamug, I'm going to be screwed. lol.

Here's my Evil Horde shelf so far...

Hah, that is great! I know, it is going to be tricky for the future Hordesmen especially if you make your own characters :o :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:03 am

I was able to get two Mantenna figures, two Horde Troopers, Dactus, Nepthu, and a Weapons Pak. Phew!

Mantenna is fantastic looking, but Dactus really takes the cake. What a cool looking figure.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 pm

loolar wrote:I was able to get two Mantenna figures, two Horde Troopers, Dactus, Nepthu, and a Weapons Pak. Phew!

Mantenna is fantastic looking, but Dactus really takes the cake. What a cool looking figure.

Yes, Dactus is great but I'm surprised you liked Dactus more, most people don't and either traded him or didn't get him at all!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 am

Those chicken legs on him are fantastic engineering. He's going to really look neat with the upcoming 4H Raven figures.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:12 pm

I couldn't be happier with Mantenna except the same thing happened to mine with the mouth piece...
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe