Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:26 am

Can you believe it is this time again? Time for the October sale to be precise:) there is so much that is going to be for sale, it is going to be absolutely NUTS :shock:

FINALLY there is at least one figure that has a spooky theme for Halloween and that is Mantenna! One of the last core Hordesmen to be finally released:eek:

Speaking of the Horde, the Superiorly long awaited Horde Troopers is going to be available as well!

Also available is Lord Dactus, a great 200X character that looks to be very exciting indeed and he too is an along awaited character!

Yet another item is going to be available and that is last weapons pak (for now anyway:( The End of Wars Weapons Pak. It includes the all-new figure of Kowl in Vintage Kolors (Pun intended)and many other great thing like General Rattlor's 200X armor and Netossa's sword!

Oh and YET ANOTHER FIGURE, Nepthu, the very obscure Filmation character (who is now a Snake Man character which makes him greater IMO) will be available!

As of press time, Mer-Man is going to be the re-release during EA. Do you need him/want him? I got him originally in 2009 which was so cool!

Mantenna

Lord Dactus

The Horde Troopers

The End of Wars Weapons Pak

ImageImage
ImageImage

Nepthu

Mer-Man

So, do you have a Filmation Club sub or you cherry pickin? I did order a Filmation sub but they DO NOT have it on record and STILL HAS NOT fixed it yet even though I sent them the record! This really makes Me Mad and MC did reply back to Me about the follow up (please reply back dude!). So I AM FORCED to order Nepthu DOS so I hope I can get him!

So, here is how it stands currently for Me. I'm getting 1 of each of Mantenna, Lord Dactus, and the Horde Troopers thru My CE sub. On DOS I'm getting Nepthu, 1 more set of Horde Troopers and 2 The End of Wars Weapons Paks.

I wonder if Mantenna will sell out quickly? Will Dactus and the Troopers sell out fast?

Here is an ultimate question: HOW many Horde Troopers are you going to buy??????????

There is SO much going on sale here, this will be such an insane one indeed. WILL there be a repeat with all of the error screens and insanity like the last several sale days? Are you ready for this nutso day? I don't know if I am :roll:

Also, POST ALL of what you buy, ALL questions you have about the sale and everything else that pertains to this sale HERE! When you order, get shipping confirmations and get your items, post it here!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Man, I cannot wait for these. I need a buddy in the US to hook me up with four Horde packs and the Weapon Pak, though, loose. Matty’s shipping to Canada on these is deadly...
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Yeah, shipping can be bad. SO are you getting Mantenna and Lord Dactus via the sub? Are you getting Nepthu? How many weapons paks you getting or you just getting selections of your choice from your bud since they will be loose?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:20 am

Not sure, I'm probably going to see if I can order the items and have them shipped to a friend instead of to me and with that, I'd be getting 4 packs of Horde Troopers and the Weapons Pak. (That's IF I can sort out an arrangement with somebody, I've never had to before because Rokkon and Stonedar, New 52 Shazam and Sky High/Jet Sled were the only items I ever had to order separately from what I got from the subs) I'm already subbed to both FILMATION and the regular line so I'll be getting one of everything except the Weapons Pak since that's sold separately (wish it wasn't, though...)
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:21 am

I see, hopefully you can do what you wanted and it'll work out for you!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:23 pm

I'll be ordering 2 Horde Trooper packs, Mantenna, and Dactus for sure... might order 2 Mantenna just to have some trade bait for the backlog of figures I still need that are commanding ridiculous Ebay premiums. Not sure about Nepthu. Very mediocre and plain looking character, especially considering what the 4H can do with an Egyptian theme (see Gothitropolis). I know it has to match the source material, but it's underwhelming besides characters like Octavia or Batros. An alternate head with an Egyptian Falcon or Jackal would really sell that figure for me.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:19 am

loolar wrote:I'll be ordering 2 Horde Trooper packs, Mantenna, and Dactus for sure... might order 2 Mantenna just to have some trade bait for the backlog of figures I still need that are commanding ridiculous Ebay premiums. Not sure about Nepthu. Very mediocre and plain looking character, especially considering what the 4H can do with an Egyptian theme (see Gothitropolis). I know it has to match the source material, but it's underwhelming besides characters like Octavia or Batros. An alternate head with an Egyptian Falcon or Jackal would really sell that figure for me.

Cool! Oh I love that Nepthu is a Snake Man now, I know his face looked cooler in the cartoon but it is still good IMO :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:20 am

Updated pics!

Mantenna

Horde Troopers

Lord Dactus

Nepthu with Zoar

The End of Wars Weapons Pak with Kowl!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

I do find it strange, though, that Lord Dactys doesn't come with an alternate head so that we could army build Speleans.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:39 pm

AcidDragon wrote:I do find it strange, though, that Lord Dactys doesn't come with an alternate head so that we could army build Speleans.

Indeed, don't know why they didn't, cost maybe?

Did you do EA or waiting to get stuff tomorrow morning when the DOS starts? This is what I did. I gotta get Nepthu, another Horde Troopers, and a few weapons paks.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe