Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 11/15 Sale: Talk Geldor, & MORE!!!!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: The 11/15 Sale: Talk Geldor, & MORE!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 am

Well, BBTS got get Sea Hawk, now I gtta wait for them to ship him and I can't wait!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Skullmaster » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Geldor was one that I was least looking forward to but I'm happy about Sea Hawk.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 am

BBTS shipped Sea Hawk and he is supposed to come Monday via UPS!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 am

I hope I get Seahawk this week. It’s hard for me to get excited about the Evil Warriors faction since I have no room for them on my shelf right now.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:20 am

AcidDragon wrote:I hope I get Seahawk this week. It’s hard for me to get excited about the Evil Warriors faction since I have no room for them on my shelf right now.

Cool! Oh just think of how great they and they once you will display they will be better than ever :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:40 am

My Sea Hawk is coming today, I can't wait!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 pm

My Geldor is up on my trade list, not really into him as much as other people wanted him.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:52 am

OK, My Sea Hawk arrived yesterday now from the BBTS via UPS and I really like him, I am not disappointed at all! See more pics in the Sea Hawk thread:)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe