Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 11/15 Sale: Talk Geldor, & MORE!!!!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 11/15 Sale: Talk Geldor, & MORE!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:32 am

Can you believe it is this time again? Time for the November sale to be precise:)

Geldor will be available! During DOS he will not have the Sub exclusive stickers!

Sea Hawk! He WILL NOT be on DOS! Thanks goodness I per-ordered him for the BBTS!

Don't forget about the MOTUC Stackable Stands as well! I am skipping these, maybe I can get them some other time?

So that is all so far. POST ALL of what you buy, ALL questions you have about the sale and everything else that pertains to this sale HERE! When you order, get shipping confirmations and get your items, post it here!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 11/15 Sale: Talk Geldor, & MORE!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:24 am

Updated pics!

Geldor

Image Image Image Image

Sea Hawk

Image Image Image Image

Stackable Stands

Image Image Image Image

Yeah, how bout that, Batros was chosen to there :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 am

I think out of everything I'm getting this month, Ra's al Ghul, Geldor, Sea Hawk, Ozymandias, I'm looking forward to Sea-Hawk most of all. :smwink: I think I'm going to give those stands a miss, though. I have like 8 packs of the old stands and I only opened one pack and I wasn't a fan. :smummm:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:39 am

AcidDragon wrote:I think out of everything I'm getting this month, Ra's al Ghul, Geldor, Sea Hawk, Ozymandias, I'm looking forward to Sea-Hawk most of all. :smwink: I think I'm going to give those stands a miss, though. I have like 8 packs of the old stands and I only opened one pack and I wasn't a fan. :smummm:

Yeah, dem first stands weren't the greatest but these here look better but the thing is I'm broke so I can't get them DOS at the moment. Sea Hawk will be great but Geldor will also be quite fun indeed as well!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 am

Well, they renewed My order, hopefully Geldor will ship soon!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 am

the just shipped Geldor, he is supposed to arrive on Tuesday, I can't wait to get this awesome dude, he is going to be so exciting!

Now I gotta wait for BBTS to ship Sea Hawk, it going to be one heck of a fun figure, I can't wait to him!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:46 am

I only gotta wait one more day till My Geldor arrives, I can't wait to get this warrior!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 am

BBTS hasn't e-mailed Me yet saying when they will ship Sea Hawk, I hope soon!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:36 am

My Geldor figure is supposed to come today, I can't wait!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 am

Well lookie here, I got Me Geldor, yes he came yesterday (already) and I is such an exciting figure! More pics in the Geldor thread!

Now I can't wait for BBTS to ship Sea Hawk!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe